Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    We have now 2 warfronts. Thats 2x 400 every 3 weeks + incursions, weekly event, brawl, 2x world boss with 400 and 4x with 385. And not counting lucky coins and titanforging.
    that is incorrect i assume .

highly doubt that arathi warfront will award 400 itlv as well - much more likely it will be giving away 385 loot. and baseline will probably jump to 355.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    technically you are wrong . the moment raids open on 22nd both warfronts and world boss will start giving away 400 itlv gear
    Didn't they say it was only the newest warfront that would get an increase? So arathi and it's worldboss will stay at 370 while darkshore will jump from 385 to 400.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by seasy View Post
    It won't give HC ilvl gear at start of the launch.
    Same reason that m+ will giving limited ilvl gear before mythic raid launch.
    Yes it will. Maybe you should check wowhead. LFR baseline is 370. They are bumping up itemlvl across board.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    that is incorrect i assume .

highly doubt that arathi warfront will award 400 itlv as well - much more likely it will be giving away 385 loot. and baseline will probably jump to 355.
    Baseline will be 370. LFR will drop 370 and thats alredy confirmed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    Didn't they say it was only the newest warfront that would get an increase? So arathi and it's worldboss will stay at 370 while darkshore will jump from 385 to 400.
    Nope they will both jump on 400 itemlvl.

This is terrible. Mythic raiding now feels like a waste of time.

- - - Updated - - -

No. Only Darkshore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aaw you poor thing

/s
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    What? 390 as a mythic raider is seen as very lucky. 386ish is very standard. That's not "at worst" That's just in general for a good mythic raider.

I'm talking equipped gear, not in bags.
    That´s exactly what I meant, nearly 400, 390 is no that rare anymore. You wont find fully geared people on it but most have 3 or 4 of them.

Deleted
    Like i say all the time.

In a MMORPG, is all about the "fantasy"

And it turns out the "fantasy" for most people is being powerful or more powerful than others.
    It has always been like this.

But WoW has become a safe place where everyone is equal.
    So...you either like it or not.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    371 here, havent done a single mythic+ or raid boss this expansion. I could actually be higher but ive only got one titanforged, and zero drops from the new world boss.

And i find it odd that people in here say stuff like "what do you care" etc etc, well the reason people care is this used to be a well designed game with sensical progression paths that worked well for an mmo like this.. Blizz has since abandoned that for the "you play an hour a day, here is heroic level raid gear" strategy that apparently fits well with the micro-transaction instant gratification crowd that they feel is the core audience these days, i think classic is going to be a big wake up call for them on who their real audience is.
    can you show your armory?

- - - Updated - - -

nope only darkshore, they said they only want the most recent one to give good gear, the other will simply be for the mogs, abit of catchup, and the rares+quests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

I was gonna ask you to get a source, but you know you're wrong so obviously you can't provide one. But here is one to prove what I said

"Do you plan on increasing gear reward item levels of warfronts and world quests as time goes on?

Arathi Warfront will not scale. Darkshore Warfront will scale once Season 2 starts, it's just suppressed for now. World Quests cap will scale with Season 2, but still based on your personal item level. Heroic Warfronts will also reward relevant rewards." From the December 14th Q&A.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post

- - - Updated - - -

No. Only Darkshore.
    No both. Sure they will keep Arathi at 370 just to make part of BFA conte t absolote.������

Deleted
    @Sinndor xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD dense as F

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post

- - - Updated - - -

No. Only Darkshore.
    havent you people claim for past 15 years that you raid for chalenge not for gear ? ^^

you rip what you sow

The game is a joke.
    Classic is the only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    I was gonna ask you to get a source, but you know you're wrong so obviously you can't provide one. But here is one to prove what I said

"Do you plan on increasing gear reward item levels of warfronts and world quests as time goes on?

Arathi Warfront will not scale. Darkshore Warfront will scale once Season 2 starts, it's just suppressed for now. World Quests cap will scale with Season 2, but still based on your personal item level. Heroic Warfronts will also reward relevant rewards." From the December 14th Q&A.
    but you are not getting hc warfront till 8.2 so you are wrong in this citation too

No both. Sure they will keep Arathi at 370 just to make part of BFA conte t absolote.������
    No. Only Darkshore. They specifically said so. Go google it.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...on-Hazzikostas

Warfronts
    • Arathi Warfront is going to stay at the current item levels.
    • Darkshore Warfront will have rewards bumped up 15 item levels once Season 2 starts.
    Last edited by TOM_RUS; 2019-01-03 at 01:54 PM.

I don't mind it, but I do think 385 for one warfront victory per cycle is over the top in terms of rewards, especially considering it takes absolutely zero effort to win a warfront.

There should be ways for people to obtain high ilvl gear on parr with mythic gear, but it should take a lot more effort, skill or at least time than the average warfront run. 385 (++ due to possible WF/TF) is the best gear one can obtain the game and a 20-min /brain off instance shouldn't reward people this abundantly in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    can you show your armory?
    he is not wrong - he just forgot to mention he got multiple items from darkshore. i have atm 7 alts between 371-376 who have not done and relevant mythic + or hc uldir so technicaly it is possible.

although all of them were already nearly or over 360 when darshore/incursions landed so we are talking multiple resets of both farming on all of them - a lot of time played put in though tbh as clearing 10 invasions was taking me like 2,5-3 hour each time :P
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2019-01-03 at 01:37 PM.

Deleted
    I feel it's kinda stupid as well.. I felt so stupid wiping on bosses 100 times, to progress.
    When all other people could farm mythics and get gear faster.

Titanforging and proccs was one of the main reasons I unsubbed, I want to know that what I'm doing is the path to BiS... But now BiS is impossible to get.
    "Oh you need this trinket from a dungeon, to procc with a socket and +60ilvls"

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Why do you care? Gear is a means to an end, namely killing bosses.
    The entire game is around item levels and gearing, it's a huge deal.

Mythic raiding gets the reward of killing a difficult boss most other players won't get to kill. That's always been the main reward for raiding. Gear isn't the reward, gear is just the mechanic used to allow you to kill more difficult stuff. Think about it, what's the point in killing the final raid boss of an expansion and getting gear from them when there's not going to be any more harder bosses that gear will allow you to kill? That's all gear is, whether you want to use it to push Mythic bosses or Mythic plus keys, it's a tool, not the reward.

The reward from raiding always has been and always will be the achievement of doing it. Other people having high end gear won't take that away. In fact, other people who aren't doing the same content of you have zero impact on what you're doing, whether they have leveling greens or high ilvl epics. So why do you care what gear they have?

Literally every single one of these threads about non raiders have raid level gear is purely some elitist upset their shiny things aren't as shiny anymore.