Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    So blizzard really hates alliance even being able to pretend to look like high elves kind of bs that blood elves are basically allowed for no class but paladin and demon hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    So blizzard really hates alliance even being able to pretend to look like high elves kind of bs that blood elves are basically allowed for no class but paladin and demon hunter.
    Are you serious right now ?

Quote Originally Posted by DatToffer View Post
    Are you serious right now ?
    Kind of yeah it's really weird for Alliance to basically be forced to be trolls even in the races that tend to be chosen for aesthetics over racials like night elfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Walkerbo View Post
    I am Horde, I do not want to transform into any version of my hated enemy.
    I play Alliance and I completely agree with you. I might skip this raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    So there is no point to sub until Feb. 27th?... What an xpac!
    So, wait, you're complaining that something you only do on one difficulty, a difficulty made for people who generally have no interest in raiding, comes out that late? Let's not pretend like if you were casual that the only reason you'd be playing is to do LFR. So yeah
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

so let me get this straight : In the expac of faction war and thus faction pride , blizz force us to transform into the opposite faction to fight ? That's so fucking dumb it's definitly a Blizzard decision.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Sylvanas isn’t a boss in this raid. If both her and Jaina die then it’ll be good. If Baine and Saurfang die on top of that then hallelujah.
    Amen to that!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by naeblis495 View Post
    so let me get this straight : In the expac of faction war and thus faction pride , blizz force us to transform into the opposite faction to fight ? That's so fucking dumb it's definitly a Blizzard decision.
    I am still searching the faction war in this expac.

Kind of yeah it's really weird for Alliance to basically be forced to be trolls even in the races that tend to be chosen for aesthetics over racials like night elfs.
    Just because blizzard didn't give you something you care about, doesn't mean they hate your faction. People in here really need to chill and stop being such egotistic.

just here to point out this error

Tauren: Most tauren will turn into draenei, while draenei druids will become night elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    You must be blind then considerin there is literally a big siege every 18hours.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Sylvanas isn’t a boss in this raid. If both her and Jaina die then it’ll be good. If Baine and Saurfang die on top of that then hallelujah.
    Be careful what you wish for. At this rate, you'll end up with only Anduin and Thrall as surviving leaders on Alliance and Horde, merely because of their thick plot armor. Is that the game you want to play?

then you're kinda blind and deaf my friend

... Orcs are forced to play DWARVES... I'm glad I'm not a orc I couldn't bear with it

alliance bias 1111!!!!!!!11111

haha yeah same here. Funny that we now go into the new raid as the opposite faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Be careful what you wish for. At this rate, you'll end up with only Anduin and Thrall as surviving leaders on Alliance and Horde, merely because of their thick plot armor. Is that the game you want to play?
    Honestly I'd take that if it meant getting rid of the ones I mentioned. Peace between the Alliance and Horde would almost make sense with that lot gone.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2019-01-04 at 12:01 PM.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka_Bob View Post
    For the purpose of storytelling, I like the whole "temporarily switch to opposite faction" thing. It allows them to create content that includes both factions, but only one point of view vs. content like ICC for example where we have 2 different points of view (oh no, the opposite faction is here with their gunship, shoot them down so we can continue).

But at the same time, it's nice to have 2 points of view for a single story sometimes (Legion starting quests is a BIG example of this). It creates a sense of "we're the good guys, and they are the enemies because they did X". It leaves us questioning why the other faction would do such a thing (excluding those of us who play both sides lol) and encourages more of the "war" that they wanted with this expansion.
    Caring about todays wow lore.... lmfao.

You people are the reason the story is so shit, i bet you also like the Universally hated movie Twilight!

Wait... they said that both the Alliance and Horde were getting their own sides of this and now it's just the Horde becomes the Alliance?! I'm sad they took so long pushing it back and are still pointlessly gating everything. My sub is going to in early Feb... and I just don't care enough to finish seeing the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    You know Allied Races are a joke when even Blizzard don't mention them in the "race changes"
    They are still taurens, draeneis, orcs... so it makes sense...

5+ Year Old Account
    Why all the Alliance bosses? Isn't it the Alliance that are attacking?