[US][H] 387 DPS Warrior LFG

Current guild I am in is basically dead since mid uldir. Looking to continue raiding in BOD in a comfortable environment. I've recently applied to a few guilds however many of them weren't unfortunately for me.

I am looking for a guild:

without attendance issues as this was what brought down my past three guilds.

With a 2-3 day weekday raiding schedule that begins between 8:30-10:00 PM EST as this is when I am most comfortable raiding

Has an active non toxic community but doesn't take bullshit when people die to otherwise avoidable mechanics.

I plan on staying horde this is non-negotiable, but I am willing and happy to server transfer if I feel like a guild is a match for me.

Check my logs or raiderio under Jibbles-stormreaver

Any Questions message me under Bart#1470, I'll check this a few times a day to see if I get a catch

Hey Nombartnom!

We'd love to have you join us, and our goals align pretty well! I'll add you on bnet as well as leaving this here.

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
    Progression: 8/9N, 4/9H
    Raid Times:
    • Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
    • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers' decision)

We are a newly formed Horde Mythic progression guild, our main goal being Cutting Edge in BFA.

We want to establish a group of committed individuals to progress through Mythic content toward our goal. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.

Our founders are active players who come from backgrounds in Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding guilds (in WoD, Legion, and BFA)–but ultimately desired more in the way of Mythic progression.

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked here!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
    Discord: Pluu#1299

Hey Nombartnom,

I think my guild fits exactly what you are looking for. I went ahead and added you on bnet (sinnahti#1932) but I thought I'd drop the guild spam and app here as well. If you have any further questions feel free to shoot me a message or hop over to our wowprogress and get additional info, including the app, there!

Guild/Server: <Heck> - Zul'jin Horde
    Raid Days/Times : Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:00PM - 12AM EST
    Current Progression: 5/9H 9/9N (8/8M leadership)
    Recruitment Contact: Sinnahti#6784 on Discord | Sinnahti#1932 on BNET
    Requirements: Ability to perform on both your class and mechanically at a high level, able to take criticism, desire to improve, and most importantly a good attitude.
    Needs: Healers (MW Monk, Resto Druid or Resto Shaman), RDPS (Hunter, Ele Shaman, Warlock, Boomkin), MDPS (WW Monk, Warrior, or Rogue). All exceptional apps are considered, and also looking for solid dps with healer offspecs. Socials are welcome!

10+ Year Old Account
    [Transmog Emergency] is a 12 hour/week semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild on Mal'Ganis.

We are currently recruiting exceptional DPS to bolster our roster and acclimate into our tight-knit group. All spots are competitive; we expect our raiders to be up-to-date and utilize proper resources to master their class. Our raid schedule would be considered casual but that's where casual stops; we make the most out of our time while raiding, progressing as quickly as possible in the time allotted, with our goal to get back to being a US Top 200 guild.

WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us...smog+emergency
    Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/u...og%20emergency

Raid schedule:
    All invites start 15 minutes before raid start time.
    → Tuesday/Thursday/Monday: 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
    → (Optional) Wednesday: Starting @7:30PM CST (alt raids)

Consumables:
    → Guild provides cauldrons (flasks), and feasts (food buff).
    → We expect pre-potions as well as secondary potions on EVERY pull.

Get in touch with an officer to set up a Discord interview.
    → Broiled, <Karots#1306> - Discord: Broiled#6093
    → Druiman, <Druiman#1421> - Discord: Druiman#9501
    → Wenora, <Weatherleah#1569> - Discord: Wenora#2102
    → What, <Lin#1909> - Discord: Lin#7912