7/8M 384 Rogue LFG

I am long time player since right before BWL was released in Vanilla with experience ranging from top 50 US to server 1st to a little more casual. My raid goals are to get CE each tier; however with not getting into this expansion until Nov. and struggles with finding a solid home…it’s been rough!

I am currently looking for a solid guild to finish off Uldir, and hit BoD with. I am currently 7/8M w/ experience on M G’huun playing as outlaw. However, I just picked some daggers finally and will be able to play multi specs in BoD. I am looking for a fun, chill group of people to push content who could use a solid player to help with their progression.

My raid times can be no earlier than 8:30 CST and I cannot raid Friday/Saturday night.

My experience includes:

Vanilla - all content including Naxx. My guild did stop working on C’thun to push through Naxx, but we did go back and finish AQ before TBC.

TBC - All content, 4/6 SW before nerf…6/6 SW day of nerf.
    Wrath - Rogue (Sin/Combat) - all content up to ICC including server 1st Algalon kill. Right before ICC, I had finished college, married, baby on the way, and started a new job so I had to break for a while.

Cata - Protadin - all content

Mist - Rogue/WW - missed most of the expansion and came in at very end.

WoD - Rogue (Combat/Sin) - Got really burnt out during 2nd tier so took a break

Legion - Rogue (Sub) Got into expansion late, finished ToS, and during M Antorus progression. My guild broke up.

BfA - currently 7/8M w/ progress on G’huun.

My contact info :
    Discord - Duskmourne#9109
    Battletag ID - Duskmourne#11232
    Last edited by Everythingzen; 2019-01-04 at 09:49 PM.

Reformed of Stormrage is looking for excellent players to join us in continued progression through Mythic Uldir.

Current Progression: 6/8M Uldir

Raid days: Wed-Thurs(9-12 pm US Central, 10-1AM US Eastern, 7-10PM US Pacific).
    Optional runs Tuesdays for Heroic as well as M+ runs on other off-days

Currently Recruiting (Preferences):

Neck Ilvl must be 36 , close to it or above.
    This is non negotiable. With the new raid minimum of 38 is required to unlock DPS traits.

DPS:
    -Warlock, Balance druid or any other competitive ranged dps

Tanks:
    -Blood DK or Brewmaster Monk

Heals:
    -Mist Weaver Monk, Disc Priest, Resto Shaman

Melee:
    Recruiting DH, Rogues, Ret Paladins, Warriors, Windwalkers. You must be mechanically sound!

We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you think you would make an excellent addition to our team, don’t hesitate to make your case and get in touch with us, regardless of your experience, class, or role.

We will also pay relocation for the right player with excellent logs.

What we need from you:
    -Commitment to raid attendance
    -Will and effort to improve at your class/role
    -A good attitude and a show of respect to all members at all times
    -Drive to earn Cutting Edge on a 2-day schedule

What we offer:
    -Mature atmosphere and utmost respect for all members
    -Collaborative,friendly, and focused raid team
    -Experienced, knowledgeable leadership
    -Mythic progression on a limited schedule (6 hrs/week)
    -M+ runs on off-days

Add one of us in game if you have any questions.
    Vaxum#1526, HJS#11432, Urgfelstorm#1332

<The Horsemen Elite>, established and actively raiding since 2013, is currently looking for a few more quality players to round out our raiding team. We are a Horde Mythic Raiding Guild on <Ner'Zhul/Frostmane/Tortheldrin> with a steady roster of players that have played together for over four years.

Raid Schedule

Main/Progression Raid: (Heroic and/or Mythic)
    Sunday and Monday
    8:30PM - 11:30PM CST (6:30PM PST / 9:30PM EST)

Optional RaidNormal and/or Heroic)
    Thursday
    8:30PM - 11:30PM CST (6:30PM PST / 9:30PM EST)

Raid Progress
    - 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare (Cutting Edge)
    - 3/3 Mythic Trials of Valor (Cutting Edge)
    - 8/10 Mythic The Nighthold
    - 6/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
    - 9/11 Mythic Antorus
    - 7/8 Mythic Uldir

Contact Information

Kulutues#1665
    Akta#11840
    Kimiscool#1406

Please do not hesitate to add either Battle Tag should you have any questions

Happy Raiding!

Always looking for talented players who are looking to clear content. Below is are info.

Premonition (8/8M Uldir, Cutting Edge EN+NH+Ant) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content in BoD. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/score and complete 10s for the week. We also play games outside of WoW and have a very active Discord.

Raid Times:
    Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
    Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
    Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Recruitment Needs:
    We are looking to trial up to the release of Battle of Dazar’alor. We require a neck lvl of 36 by Jan 22

High
    Resto/Moon Druid
    Havoc DH
    Warrior
    MW Monk
    Hunter

Medium
    WW Monk
    Mage
    Spriest
    Ele Sham
    Aff/Destro Lock
    Rogue

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Hey there, I've added you but I figured I would reply here as well! My guild consists of members who were at least 6/8M some 8/8M in Uldir. We are looking to fill out last 2-3 spots for our Mythic CE push/prog and could use a skilled Rogue in our ranks to keep our silly Ret Pallies in line :P Our raid times match your requirements, we raid 3 nights a week. We are a toxicity free environment, however we don't hesitate to point out detriments to the raid environment. If this appeals to you I'd love to speak with you further!

Here's the required spam:

Guild/Server: <Heck> - Zul'jin Horde
    Raid Days/Times : Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:00PM - 12AM EST
    Current Progression: 5/9H 9/9N (8/8M leadership)
    Recruitment Contact: Sinnahti#6784 on Discord | Sinnahti#1932 on BNET
    Requirements: Ability to perform on both your class and mechanically at a high level, able to take criticism, desire to improve, and most importantly a good attitude.
    Needs: Healers (MW Monk, Resto Druid or Resto Shaman), RDPS (Hunter, Ele Shaman, Warlock, Boomkin), MDPS (WW Monk, Warrior, or Rogue). All exceptional apps are considered, and also looking for solid dps with healer offspecs. Socials are welcome!