Question Need advice on class selection

Can anyone tell me what melee and ranged class /spec are doing good atm. Just trying to figure out what horde alts i want to level for pvp.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    yeah there are like 1000 websites for that start with google

#bestadvice

Quote Originally Posted by Moosensation View Post
    Can anyone tell me what melee and ranged class /spec are doing good atm. Just trying to figure out what horde alts i want to level for pvp.
    DH's, Rogues - i'd suggest were probably the most in demand melee's at the moment.
    Boomkins, Warlocks, Frost Mages - seem popular as well for range.

is there a class with big numbers, crits?
    i used to play arms warrior back in the days only of that reason... now i dont feel them the same way...

Deleted
    Not saying I am super knowledgeable but I don't think dh is that good. Rogue also is pretty average. Fury and arms are both fine and dk is very good atm.

Quote Originally Posted by mmoc79ad0febb1 View Post
    Not saying I am super knowledgeable but I don't think dh is that good. Rogue also is pretty average. Fury and arms are both fine and dk is very good atm.
    what spec...........? for dk

druid is a good class selection choose a druid.

Inb4 mod closes thread.

Dh used to be amazing now its not so much. Still strong but not tier1. Assa rogue is still amazing, so is ww monk for melee.

Ranged- spriest, ele, boomkin
    Healer- disc, mw monk
    Melee- assa, ww monk (feral in 2s)

Edit: sorry forgot to mention unholy dk is pretty fucking disgusting right now too. Queuing into ww/dk/healer makes me want to rip my eyes out.