Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfingaz View Post
    Feel free to post where you gank

I agree they do, you're not one of them.
    you dont know me so F-off Creep go find someone else to stalk you need to be reported for harassment and stalking...

PvP is for chumps. I refuse to use Warmode under any circumstances.
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Lenarific View Post
    you dont know me so F-off Creep go find someone else to stalk you need to be reported for harassment and stalking...
    Hey, you're the one saying people should PvP you, just asking where you normally gank lowbies.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromantic View Post
    0/10

Didn't even crack a smile.
    People rarely do when their dreams are shattered.

Turn. Off. Warmode.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Anyone else find it a bit hilarious, that most of the Horde in this thread are like "Then turn off Warmode"... but just a few posts down on the front page, there is another thread of Horde bitching about the fact that Alliance have turned off Warmode so they have a perpetual 30% buff?

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm Alliance. Turn warmode off if you don't like it. Or just deal with it being pvp. I hate people that just whine and complain and want someone else to deal with their issues. I got ganked quite a bit leveling my 2 120's. So what? I learned how to pvp a little better, It made me more aware of my surroundings and on the look out(which, again, is part of WARcraft and especially the war theme of this exp), or asked for help(of which none barely came because alliance is a bunch of pussies that just want to do their WQ, act like nothing else is going on around them and then move on, go play an actual RPG game then)

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads View Post
    Anyone else find it a bit hilarious, that most of the Horde in this thread are like "Then turn off Warmode"... but just a few posts down on the front page, there is another thread of Horde bitching about the fact that Alliance have turned off Warmode so they have a perpetual 30% buff?
    That's because "turn it off" doesn't actually solve the underlying problem with War Mode(and pvp servers before that).

The problem is that there's no good reason to engage with WPVP. It's either trolling/griefing or a epeen wagging. You can't effect the actual war. There's no good rewards considering BGs and Arena carry better titles and mounts. There's no resources to fight over that can't be more easily and efficiently gained in PVE with less hassle.

WoWs open world PvP needs a complete overhaul and about 100x more depth.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    That's because "turn it off" doesn't actually solve the underlying problem with War Mode(and pvp servers before that).

The problem is that there's no good reason to engage with WPVP. It's either trolling/griefing or a epeen wagging. You can't effect the actual war. There's no good rewards considering BGs and Arena carry better titles and mounts. There's no resources to fight over that can't be more easily and efficiently gained in PVE with less hassle.

WoWs open world PvP needs a complete overhaul and about 100x more depth.
    Except, again, there is no problem with it.

People engage in wPvP to kill people, it really is that simple. You count it as trolling or griefing but its none of that since you have the power to stop it. There are plenty of actual wars going on in wPvP everyday, specially when assaults are ongoing.

Sure you can add more rewards to the current system of wPvP but you should not change the mechanics because theres no problems with it.
    We see plenty of people using Warmode currently for rewards, actual PvP or both so outside of cosmetic/PvP oriented rewards I don't think there should be more than currently is.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromantic View Post
    No restrictions. Bad players need things to do like low-level ganking or twinking. Since there are far more bad players than good players, you'll kill an aspect of the game that appeals to them. That will lead to less subs.
    and low level players getting ganked into frustration... does not?

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    Which will only cause problems. Don't want to PvP while leveling in the world? don't opt-in to PvP.
    Yesterday i got destroyed a couple of times by a hunter about my level. I'm fine with it. I'm not fine by getting killed by a lvl 120 druid who flew down on me just to oneshot something.
    I do want honest pvp. I do not want getting oneshotted by lvl 120 loser with no life. It's not the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Broccoli View Post
    Yesterday i got destroyed a couple of times by a hunter about my level. I'm fine with it. I'm not fine by getting killed by a lvl 120 druid who flew down on me just to oneshot something.
    I do want honest pvp. I do not want getting oneshotted by lvl 120 loser with no life. It's not the same thing.
    Then do Battlegrounds or arenas, those are exactly what you're looking for. World PvP consist of the whole World being in PvP, that includes all the levels.
    If you were to make wPvP instanced/sharded all you'd get is glorified AV without practically ever seeing another person.

So again, don't want wPvP? don't opt-in to it. There are other choices for "fair" PvP if you want such.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    and low level players getting ganked into frustration... does not?
    Not really. Now, you can toggle on/off for it to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenarific View Post
    Also, just think... you don't like me mocking you on this forum right? Well lowbies don't like being one shot repetitively for no reason.

But hey, you can just stop visiting forums and problem solved.