Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Immortal Jeezo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Somewhere fun.
    Posts
    7,299
    Quote Originally Posted by HCLM View Post
    No, you won't lose dps if you are doing it properly. That is why you don't use ES on 60MS. And that is why you don't use LvB if there is movement shortly. You can play around movement.
    Sigh.

    Yes, what you're describing is a DPS loss for explanations I've already given you. The fact that you're not understanding clear English means, predictably, that this conversation is over.

    Have fun at school tomorrow.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezo View Post
    Sigh.

    Yes, what you're describing is a DPS loss for explanations I've already given you. The fact that you're not understanding clear English means, predictably, that this conversation is over.

    Have fun at school tomorrow.
    These explanations, or whatever you call it, are worthless. ES is not a proc, by delaying it you won't waste it as soon as you do not cap MS. Same goes for LvB if you get a proc 1-3s before movement there is huge chance you won't waste a proc. But that requires thinking. To sum this up, you're only proving my point that people with high post counter on this forum knows nothing about the game.

    Have fun tomorrow at forum, I doubt you are do anything else in your life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezo View Post
    TYounger players, who've been at this game for a few years, are trying to tell those who've played the original versions what's going on
    That is my favorite part of this forum. Most of the people, including you, are like "I am playing from Vanilla beta so I know better how this game should work, and what is good and what is not". Whereas, playing the game for a long period of time does not mean you know how to play it, but at least we can be sure that you're one of the top forum players.
    Last edited by HCLM; 2019-01-09 at 05:46 PM.

  3. #63
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezo View Post
    Sigh.

    Yes, what you're describing is a DPS loss for explanations I've already given you. The fact that you're not understanding clear English means, predictably, that this conversation is over.

    Have fun at school tomorrow.
    I could barely read trough your elitist posts. Your attitude is borderline insufferable.

    And sorry, but what the hell does you playing from Vanilla have to do with anything? WoW is a vastly different game now.

    The fact that you continue to claim that delaying ES is a dps loss, even though HCM pointed out that twice that it is not (and he is right, that is why ES is 60 MS on 100 MS pool) leads me to believe that you are just projecting your, whatever the reason, dislike for the spec and can't rest untill everyone else shares the same opinion.


    P.S. Posters like you are the reason why i didn't post on MMO. These forums are so toxic that General on WoW forums seems like a pleasant place.

    Argue without insults, warnings were given already. ~ Infracted
    Last edited by Ragnarocket; 2019-01-10 at 02:51 PM.

  4. #64
    You all are talking about whats a dps loss, or how to play around movement when you can just play another class and do more damage, heal more, bring more utility or whatever it is you want to do better. Theres a reason a lot of shamans have swapped classes and excelled. The class is like running a race with one leg, swap classes and all of a sudden you have two legs.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    You all are talking about whats a dps loss, or how to play around movement when you can just play another class and do more damage, heal more, bring more utility or whatever it is you want to do better. Theres a reason a lot of shamans have swapped classes and excelled. The class is like running a race with one leg, swap classes and all of a sudden you have two legs.
    Please name the range dps class that deals more dmg, is more mobile, and bring more utility than ele shaman at the same time you're talking about.

  6. #66
    Immortal Jeezo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Somewhere fun.
    Posts
    7,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalaadu View Post
    I could barely read trough your elitist posts.
    I get that. The education delivered to you and @HCLM must be difficult to take, hence the intent to just rub out the development of the original game that you're utterly ignorant toward.

    It's fine. Play some Classic. That may help you to pick up a few of the things that you need to know before you can comment with some relevance.

    Warnings were given - stop flaming others. ~ Infracted

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezo View Post
    I get that. The education delivered to you and @HCLM must be difficult to take, hence the intent to just rub out the development of the original game that you're utterly ignorant toward.

    It's fine. Play some Classic. That may help you to pick up a few of the things that you need to know before you can comment with some relevance.
    What you can learn from classic? How to play class by pressing 1 button? Class design in classic was miles worse than it is now. So maybe how to make raids? I don't think so... Raids were not so good as well, it was all clown fiesta created with 40players where 35players were just tunnelling boss.

    In today's standards Classic was boring game, with unfinished classes, horrible balance, and tons of meaningless grind.

    Classic at its peak time was popular because it was a new game. Which has been improved a lot with future xpacs. That is why TBC was considered much better xpac, the same goes for Wotlk.

    PS. There is one spec that is taking a lot from classic. Arcane mage. You have 2buttons to press ever. And you know what, no one is playing it. Stop living in your dreams where classic was still a decent game. WoW changed and it seems like you are 'too old and experience player' to follow its pace.
    Last edited by HCLM; 2019-01-10 at 11:05 AM.

  8. #68
    Ok, so we can't seem to keep this thread civil and it's becoming worse as we go on. I'd like to remind everyone about the general forum rules on MMO-C. They don't only apply to General Discussions, if you can't make your point without insulting another poster then maybe you should reconsider your post.

    Closing this thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •