10+ Year Old Account

Anyone looted Papi Butterfly Yet?

Has anyone looted him yet off the Bee Events happening in Stormsong Valley. And if so what wave did you get too if you remember. Was there anything special you did? So far even after today's reset there hasn't been a drop yet for Papi....been checking Warcraftpets site and the Undermine Journal.

On Pet related twitter I've seen some requests to Muffinus to make sure it isn't bugged. Even if it was from level 20 (one of the possible theories) there would bound to have been enough worldwide for it to have dropped for someone. Wouldn't be the first time the journal listed a pet that wasn't dropping or had the wrong source listed. Other theories include needing the butterfly net. It seems likely to be bugged but who knows with how contrived Blizzard have made some things. There is already a secret based pet this patch so unlikely to have this involve something too deep.

I'd be happy to get the yellow one at the moment. Done a bunch of events each day and still no pet.
    Last edited by Jodmos; 2019-10-01 at 09:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    On Pet related twitter I've seen some requests to Muffinus to make sure it isn't bugged. Even if it was from level 20 (one of the possible theories) there would bound to have been enough worldwide for it to have dropped for someone. Wouldn't be the first time the journal listed a pet that wasn't dropping or had the wrong source listed. Other theories include needing the butterfly net. It seems likely to be bugged but who knows with how contrived Blizzard have made some things. There is already a secret based pet this patch so unlikely to have this involve something too deep.

I'd be happy to get the yellow one at the moment. Done a bunch of events each day and still no pet.
    Can't be the Butterfly Net ...cause Horde are allowed to do the event and try for all the Butterflies....and they can't buy the Butterfly Net.....I had thought maybe Blizzard would rotate it in this week on reset...but so far no drops I seen all day today. I got 3 yellows back to back ...same with the Red one.

What is the secret based pet you referring too? I didn't hear anything bout that now.

I only got the other butterfly - Sunsoaked Flitter while going for the mount. I guess if there are no records of people getting Papi, it might be seasonal or it might have some additional requirements. Might just be a weekly rotation thingy too.

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    Can't be the Butterfly Net ...cause Horde are allowed to do the event and try for all the Butterflies....and they can't buy the Butterfly Net.....I had thought maybe Blizzard would rotate it in this week on reset...but so far no drops I seen all day today. I got 3 yellows back to back ...same with the Red one.

What is the secret based pet you referring too? I didn't hear anything bout that now.
    Thought Horde were able to get the pets but I've also seen multiple comments that horde cannot so I was just putting out theories I've seen. I know Horde can get the red butterfly as I got it on my blood Elf from Honey Smasher. I thought rotating them was unlikely as one was rare and the other common but that means a lot less now than it used to.

Not seen a yellow one yet after 50 odd events. Got 5 red ones. Sometimes (meaning most of the time) I hate RNG.

The pet cat Jenafur - Secret discord are looking at it. There was a post on Wowhead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't be seasonal .....this patch dropped Sept 24, 2019.....Autumn 2019 in Northern Hemisphere began on
    Monday, September 23, 2019.....how about monthly change? A GM responded to one of the discord players that solves this stuff and, and said they are watching Papi and he is not bugged and that neither the horde or alliance have done the right thing too trigger the drop.

I do know during Legion there was an issue with Kosumoth which can drop either a pet or mount...and that the American Side wasn't getting the proper rotation to try for the mount...were as the EU side was fine.

Did they add any new world quests related to this new faction, or atleast in that area?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Did they add any new world quests related to this new faction, or atleast in that area?
    No. The only quests you get are from drops during the bee mini events that spawn. You can get more than one drop if the event gets through enough waves. The items reward rep with the new faction and some vendor trash.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    The pet cat Jenafur - Secret discord are looking at it. There was a post on Wowhead.
    Hasn't that been confirmed as a one off for one person due to a Make-A-Wish thing? Or am I thinking of something else?
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Quote Originally Posted by Allatar View Post
    No. The only quests you get are from drops during the bee mini events that spawn. You can get more than one drop if the event gets through enough waves. The items reward rep with the new faction and some vendor trash.

- - - Updated - - -

Hasn't that been confirmed as a one off for one person due to a Make-A-Wish thing? Or am I thinking of something else?
    That's the Bengal mount as far as I know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Papi for sale in AH on Korgath-US for only 5m.

They clearly fixed something. Wowhead full of recent comments from people looting. I looted one today.