Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account

Question Bumblebee mounts 8.2 not to bee?..

Or for 8.3? 9.0?

What am I supposed to beelieve?

I flew to mildenhall meadery but no clues...now I always fly there, to change flightmaster so I can fly on a bee to mechagon

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe it's some hidden quest-line, waiting for someone to discover it..
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2019-07-02 at 06:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post

Maybe it's some hidden quest-line, waiting for someone to discover it..
    There are some quests in there that were datamined, so hopefully it's just hidden? Bumbles was a bit of a secret to find to begin with.

I'm assuming you'll need Flying to start the questline for this mount.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

5+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't be cool if doing the questline gave u flying? 1st guy on the server, imagine the rush of players, servers would go down..

Kinda like Warlock n Paladin mount quest-lines gave u epic riding

Why put it in 8.2 when you can string your gullible ass playerbase along even further and put it in 8.2.5 or later?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    Why put it in 8.2 when you can string your gullible ass playerbase along even further and put it in 8.2.5 or later?
    Imagine getting this assblasted over a mount.

You're beeing ridiculous, OP.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

I've been doing a lot of work on finding this mount today, I killed over 1000 of each bee in Stormsong Valley, I've tamed every Bee I can find of different colours, I transmoged myself to look like bee colors, I grinded the quest starting Item to find rosaline in Boralus to give her letter to her son In the honey ranch, handed that in and began the let's bee friends 7 dailies for the battle pet.

I asked a GM to confirm it was in-game, they couldn't confirm or deny it just told me that secrets are left for players to find.
    I added barry the bee keeper to three separate rare tracking addons and flew all over Kul'tiras, not a single thing.

I can safely assume it hasn't yet BEEn implemented.

It's in the game, but hidden. I'm sure it'll come out sooner or later, the Secret Finding discord is ridiculously good.

The only thing that mount makes me think about is if giant bee flesh tastes like honey.

Quote Originally Posted by agli View Post
    I've been doing a lot of work on finding this mount today, I killed over 1000 of each bee in Stormsong Valley, I've tamed every Bee I can find of different colours, I transmoged myself to look like bee colors, I grinded the quest starting Item to find rosaline in Boralus to give her letter to her son In the honey ranch, handed that in and began the let's bee friends 7 dailies for the battle pet.

I asked a GM to confirm it was in-game, they couldn't confirm or deny it just told me that secrets are left for players to find.
    I added barry the bee keeper to three separate rare tracking addons and flew all over Kul'tiras, not a single thing.

I can safely assume it hasn't yet BEEn implemented.
    If you don't even have bumbles you are way behind on helping to find the mount. The common consensus is that you need bumbles to even begin it, because there are specifically spells in 8.2 to "ping bee".

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    If you don't even have bumbles you are way behind on helping to find the mount. The common consensus is that you need bumbles to even begin it, because there are specifically spells in 8.2 to "ping bee".
    I dont have the item so I cant test it but has anyone tried the toy that makes you look like your pet? Maybe doing that in the hive will trigger something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    If a GM really said they can't confirm or deny rather than just "no" that makes me strongly believe it is in game right now
    GMs know nothing. They literally just read off Wowhead comments some times.

There were transmog items for Rogues in Legion that they insisted for for months and months were in the game somewhere, players just hadn't found them yet in some secret place, some even offered what seemed like weird cryptic clues.
    Then eventually they were just hotfixed into somewhere really obvious in a later content patch, as they were never actually added.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    But bumbles is alliance exclusive questline, so it has to be something else? Or hordes will have a different way to get mount.

Hmmm...there's 3 recolors?

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    But bumbles is alliance exclusive questline, so it has to be something else? Or hordes will have a different way to get mount.

Hmmm...there's 3 recolors?
    Dunno why you'd assume that. There are plenty of faction specific involved mounts. Wintersbers, Ravasaur, Kua'fon. Considering the stream of Horse reskins Alliance have gotten having a faction specific bee mount would be perfectly fine.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    What is this heresy? 15 posts and not once "It will be a shopmount"??????
    Don't mention the devil n he might not appear

The bee mount is overwhelmingly likely to be alliance-only, yes. Horde got two mounts so far this expansion, Kua'fon and Child of Torcali.

While you need to be horde or alliance to get these mounts they can be used cross-faction, so it's not a huge deal as most people have at least one max-level character on the alternate faction.

5+ Year Old Account
    I only play horde to see the lore, quest-lines, experience troll civilizations, etc.

If it beecomes a bee-less faction, I might stop playing altogether horde...should at least get one re-color... OR RIOT!!!

I saw someone on my server with it
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    What is this heresy? 15 posts and not once "It will be a shopmount"??????
    Why would it? The previous shop mounts had some special feature that made them unique even in Warcraft's Fantasy universe: a feathered dragon born from a dream, a magic luck pig, a blue flying fox etc.

"Giant bee" is, while obviously great, still well within the margins of WoW's normal style.