Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
  1. #81
    Cannot agree more, I've been waiting for a single mission to spawn since September to finish my achievement....still hasn't spawned yet (dark rangers).

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedyalt View Post
    Cannot agree more, I've been waiting for a single mission to spawn since September to finish my achievement....still hasn't spawned yet (dark rangers).
    Don't worry, that achivement is not even cross-faction, so you can do it again on horde side ! Yes, thats how I understood it by logging into my hord that Im going to lvl soon (tm) - Hord/ally faction...whatever you play, has so much fucking content its absurd...

    This is my HORD-SPECIFIC LIST I NEED TO DO: *cry*

    Hord: Kuafons Harness mount, Voldunai exalted, 750 medal mount + 125 medal toy...buy on ah?, Natal exalted, Talanji exalted, buy hawli’s spicy chilli vendor, Darkshore/war campaign toy Brynja's Beacon and dark ranger round up, Emmisary Talanji expedtion, Voldunani supplies, Zandalari empire, https://www.wowhead.com/npc=129354/rhanka#comments toy NPC, Griftah vendor toy, A way out (do war campaign) for worn cloak toy, paragon toys, Troll allied race mount,


    sorry for messy copy-paste...but thats the list. I figure its like 400 hours of content....sigh. Other expansions never even had like 10% of this.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO
    NZXT H440 - Asus Z97 A Mobo - Corsair RM 850 - Intel I5 4590 CPU - Evo TX3 Cooler Master - Asus 970 Strix - 250GB SSD 850 Evo - Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD - Windows 10

  3. #83
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Russia, Very Cute and Sex
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Don't worry, that achivement is not even cross-faction, so you can do it again on horde side ! Yes, thats how I understood it by logging into my hord that Im going to lvl soon (tm) - Hord/ally faction...whatever you play, has so much fucking content its absurd...

    This is my HORD-SPECIFIC LIST I NEED TO DO: *cry*

    Hord: Kuafons Harness mount, Voldunai exalted, 750 medal mount + 125 medal toy...buy on ah?, Natal exalted, Talanji exalted, buy hawli’s spicy chilli vendor, Darkshore/war campaign toy Brynja's Beacon and dark ranger round up, Emmisary Talanji expedtion, Voldunani supplies, Zandalari empire, https://www.wowhead.com/npc=129354/rhanka#comments toy NPC, Griftah vendor toy, A way out (do war campaign) for worn cloak toy, paragon toys, Troll allied race mount,


    sorry for messy copy-paste...but thats the list. I figure its like 400 hours of content....sigh. Other expansions never even had like 10% of this.
    750 medal mount is cross faction since 8.1

  4. #84
    Hm, new achievement listed for BFA in 8.2 called "Give Me the Biggest Bag You've Got" to collect a list of rare drop items. I wonder if this is them giving into a Timeless Isle 2.0 "Going to Need a Bigger Bag" achievement mindset in full, or if they're only jokingly reminding achievement-oriented players of it, but they intend to make the process of getting all the items far more reasonable. Given how BFA has re-used paragon chests and handled island expeditions, I'm inclined to expect that the designers are going to give into their worst instincts.

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Torvald View Post
    Hm, new achievement listed for BFA in 8.2 called "Give Me the Biggest Bag You've Got" to collect a list of rare drop items. I wonder if this is them giving into a Timeless Isle 2.0 "Going to Need a Bigger Bag" achievement mindset in full, or if they're only jokingly reminding achievement-oriented players of it, but they intend to make the process of getting all the items far more reasonable. Given how BFA has re-used paragon chests and handled island expeditions, I'm inclined to expect that the designers are going to give into their worst instincts.
    Well ofc they added that achievement again. BFA is just one big F-finger to collectors - I thought Legion was rough to get done (12 class mounts, many grinds like fishing etc), or MOP had some nasty things like Archeology or certain world achievements, but BFA is bad in all areas from currency grinds (7th legion medals) to kinda all mount grinds (Arathi highlands had bad RNG, but Darkshore is even worse drop % etc)
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO
    NZXT H440 - Asus Z97 A Mobo - Corsair RM 850 - Intel I5 4590 CPU - Evo TX3 Cooler Master - Asus 970 Strix - 250GB SSD 850 Evo - Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD - Windows 10

  6. #86
    Depends just how rare the rares are, and how rare their drops are too. Timeless Isle had a problem where the mobs were actually rare, taking hours to spawn in some cases, and once you managed to get a kill the drops were also rare, which made it extremely painful. If they relax on either one of those things it won't be a big deal.

  7. #87
    Just gonna bump this again for any alliance players who are looking to do the crap ton of hord stuff...I found 1 more fun little thing, cause of course thats a thing...You haft to do loremaster on hord side for achivements....I mean it never stops in BFA with cross-faction; Anywho if you see more that needs to be done let me know

    Hord:

    Quests: Kuafons Harness mount - Full war campaign - Darkshore og War campaign: Brynja's Beacon / Dark ranger round up - Lore master

    Rep: Voldunai - Natal - Talanji

    Emmisary Supplies / paragon: Voldunai - Natal - Talanji - Zandalari empire

    Medals: Buy or farm toy Blightbomber

    Køb: Hawli’s spicy chilli - Rhank NPC toy - Griftah vendor toy -

    Allied race: Mounts that needs rep etc


    Thats like 2-3 months of straigth play on an alt I have never really bothered with, on a faction I despise (Omg the hordes capital city in BFA...Just wow the bull shit meter is 10/10, it even makes boralus seem good on ally side...Litterally haft to fly to get to mission table!!!)
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO
    NZXT H440 - Asus Z97 A Mobo - Corsair RM 850 - Intel I5 4590 CPU - Evo TX3 Cooler Master - Asus 970 Strix - 250GB SSD 850 Evo - Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD - Windows 10

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    (Arathi highlands had bad RNG, but Darkshore is even worse drop % etc)
    Imagine farming Darkshore every cycle on 8 characters and I just got my Kaldorei Nightsaber this month... it's been out since December. Yeah the droprates are low.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •