Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by f4ncybear View Post
    Elite WQs that pour 40 people into a shard instantly are a problem, they even admitted this in Q&A. Yet they think it can be fixed by improving sharding tech and not by removing Elite WQs that are not related to a world boss.

Most of these "elite quests" can be soloed or duo without any issue, they should get rid of them if its a problem. I really dont see the added value, its ofter easier to do than "solo" WQ (it takes a few seconds)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Waa, there's pvp in the pvp mode in the designated pvp area, why am I dying?
    Next post will be about how he dies too easily in battlegrounds while trying to do the achievements.
    Last edited by vashe9; 2019-01-07 at 12:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Another added feature not thought through at all, it should have Assault in 2 or more areas/maps at the same time. By having 4/5 quests in one area that the opposing faction can see leads to nothing more than griefing.

If Blizz categorizes griefing as PvP is another thing...

You can not complete these quests in a raid, right? So, one faction is basically cannon fodder when the Assault is on its turf and vice versa .. That is NOT PvP and simply sucks!
    I usually love warmode ...here's what I did after 20 ally scumbags camped the area. I disabled it.
    voila. problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Waa, there's pvp in the pvp mode in the designated pvp area, why am I dying?
    Haha, yea. Most people that make these complaints arent used to dying/losing.

Im having a ton of fun with the assaults, more than I thought I would. Earlier today, I was on a rogue, my group disbanded, shard changed and I ended up in the middle of a 40m Ally raid, insta killed. Was hilarious!

Its belly aching. Plain and simple. Yea you run with WM ON amd you WILL get ganked and beat up. Its part of WM. Deal with it or turn it off as said previous. I havent been running in a party and do fine. Sometimes its a pain most of the time I skate through and on occasion I tag a long with a large raid or a bunch of parties, idk but its fun regardless. I know that if i really dont have time....guess what i doooo...i turn WM OFF. Its crazy, i know but i still do it. Dont worry if you turn it off i promise the bad men or women wont hurt you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Love, absolutely love, that assaults draw the factions together. I only wish that Blizzard could figure out sharding such that the sides were frequently more even rather than absolutely ridiculously one sided: enemy under represented - boring, enemy over represented - somewhat frustrating (but a bit entertaining).