Legendary Dagger Questchain

Hi,

I read that I can transmog the pre legendary versions of the daggers so I decided to do the questchain to get Stage2 of the daggers.
    I dont remember what quest I did last so I went to Wrathion to check if he got a quest for me - he didnt.

Then I thought maybe Zazzo Twinklefingers might give me a quest but I cant even manage to find him. He is not where he is suppossed to be.
    Did anyone of you have the same problem and can help me maybe? :s

10+ Year Old Account
    I suggest you check a guide for the daggers. There are 13 different quests and various quest gives out in the world. I think you have to find whoever you left off with if you started the chain. If you check all NPCs involved and nothing, contact Blizzard just in case there would be some phasing issue or something.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Deleted
    There used to be 2 addons/still is (Wholly and Grail) that together give you a full list of all the quests available in each zone, and shows you which ones your character has flagged as completed and which ones you haven't. So that might give you a clue on where to go for the step you are at.

suka

Thank you for providing this interesting and very interesting topic information. I will regularly update your next articles

- - - Updated - - -

thank you for sharing information
    Last edited by sukamin; 2019-01-22 at 02:18 AM. Reason: suka

10+ Year Old Account
    Quest completist will do the trick.

You type the last quest name and it'll query the server to retrieve which quests you did.

Then, you will be given the entire quest chain telling you which ones are done, and which ones you're missing.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

10+ Year Old Account
    Try Vermillion Redoubt in Twilight Highlands