The LGBQT movement has ruined video games

This all inclusive mindset has ruined video games. It hasn't destroyed them, just made them awful.

Developers can't make games they want anymore without including a gay person, a Muslim, a woman, a transgender, a transfluid, a genderqueer, etc etc...

Ever since this massive influx of blue haired, genderfluid, polyamory people have been hired into the gaming industry, games have just become garbage. And it's because they've ruined the companies they work for. Developers can't be themselves in that environment for fear of being fired. Fear of being bashed on social media. Fear of not making the game to suit everyone's lifestyles.

And the companies just keep buying into this bullshit. No one cares if Laura Croft, Geralt, Scorpion, Tracer, or Optimus Prime is gay. We don't give two fucks. We care about good story and fun gameplay.

So here's my solution to all of you - create your own company. Stop invading the companies that we love that make the games we enjoy and running them into the ground with your PC horseshit. Make your own company full of LGBQTUVWXYZ people and make your own games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, Geralt is gay? Really looking forward to the new Witcher game now HAHA
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Clearly it's not really an issue if the gaming industry continues to be inclusive.

Take your own advice and make your own game.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    This thread is getting locked but before that happens companies do that to make money! They don’t care about social issues. They want money!

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Wait, Geralt is gay?
    There is a surprising amount that are upset he isn't.

He's hot, so I'll still eye-fuck him regardless. It's the joy of certain internet rules.

It's not just games. Comics from Marvel and Image have gone down the drain as well. Only independent ones are good.

Yeah no. The LGBT community didn't ruin gaming; it was the more militant people who claim to speak on their behalf. Or in other words:

It's Lara Croft, not Laura.

or you can make a sock account to whine about it on the internet and those people can keep doing what they're doing since clearly they're not gonna listen to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Yeah no. The LGBT community didn't ruin gaming; it was the more militant people who claim to speak on their behalf. Or in other words:

lol. I work with such people.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    This thread is getting locked but before that happens companies do that to make money! They don’t care about social issues. They want money!
    Well this is just it. I would think that the LGBTQ+ would be mad about their sexuality being commercialized for consumption. These corporations are not doing this to be good guys/gal pushing for a fair-minded social agenda. I don't see them pushing Climate Change or Universal Healthcare messages. Wonder why that is... They are doing it for money.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    It's not just games. Comics from Marvel and Image have gone down the drain as well. Only independent ones are good.
    True. It's all aspects from entertainment to news to government.

Also, it's never said Geralt is gay, I was just using a character example, I could care less but if he is, it shouldn't be jammed in my face. (giggity that's what she said)

You're out of your mind if you think the LGBT community hasn't negatively affected gaming industry standards and practices. There has been a major decline in gaming quality and integrity since it got so popular and cool to be this way.

lol get mad you homophobic and racist sh*ts. i wont stand for homophobia, xenophobia or racism.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keihndeth View Post
    Well this is just it. I would think that the LGBTQ+ would be mad about their sexuality being commercialized for consumption. These corporations are not doing this to be good guys/gal pushing for a fair-minded social agenda. I don't see them pushing Climate Change or Universal Healthcare messages. Wonder why that is... They are doing it for money.
    What about the very common term "sex sells"? Heterosexual sex has been commercialized forever; at least we can gain some inclusion and/or immersion in the entertainment we're also consuming.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    [/IMG]
    I wish I could upvote you. This is also true for religion, gender and whatever garbage people use to get offended by these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Quote Originally Posted by Aut0mat1c View Post
    You're out of your mind if you think the LGBT community hasn't negatively affected gaming industry standards and practices. There has been a major decline in gaming quality and integrity since it got so popular and cool to be this way.
    And you're our of your mind if you think the majority of the LGBT community won't stop their march until every straight character is flamboyantly dressed and making out with their teammates.

This is not an appropriate topic for the videogame forums. Closing this.