Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nToxik View Post
    I don't think you understand how the WM % works. It's based upon the overall active player population on the server, not the number of players that turn on WM itself. And I see larger groups of both factions in WM but I still see more Horde in WM than Alliance. And let's be honest here, Horde have outnumbered and still outnumber Alliance for the most part so the WM% increase has effectively increased to Alliance participation in not to the extent that you think it has.

I never said anything about Horde getting 10% for 'free' so why would I switch to Horde?
    Its based on population of region, not server. The shards that alliances are in are also semi balanced, so when you see alliance its likely at the same numbers as you are on horde.

Basically alliance gets 30% bonus for being in balanced shard while horde gets 10% bonus with a chance of getting an empty of alliance shard. The system would be better if bonus was shard specific.

I'm horde, an I'm happy to see more Alliance even if it means getting killed more often. I don't care a bit if Alliance gets 20% more of whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Imagine players being such sheep that they're willing to fork over money to make that switch on top of a sub fee.
    I made that once, long time ago. It was after the fourth (!!) consecutive nerf to the undead racial "Will of the Forsaken".

Race changed all my characters from Horde to Alliance. I'll do it again the other direction, if a good reason presents itself.

So remove the buff because on horde side you can't afk with pvp on anymore?
    I don't know why people are complaining, horde still has a lot more players with pvp on, the only difference now is that alliance can do what the horde did from the start of BFA ... make 5-10-20 grp man and stomp. And that only happened when invasions pop, horde just got use to a sandbox warmode where nothing bad would happen to them.

I don’t like WM but I have it on now. Good game design Blizzard. Instead of making it more fun, just increase the reward...

It's so nice that the players on the already Alliance dominated OCE servers get this buff. Punished because of the US Horde population and they benefit when they're already dominant.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a Horde I used to let the low levels go when coming across them in WM, but ever since Blizz fucked us over by giving Ally perma 30% buff I kill everything I see. No Ally is safe from my fists!
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Dunno, but as alliance I see a lot of us in WM, especially during assaults. Maybe it's a sharding thing: you see a lot of horde bounties on the map, join group for a rare, and there is almost no horde, with a bunch of ally around. I have a feeling Blizzard still haven't mastered pairing large groups of people against each other yet.
    On average I'd say horde with warmode outnumber 2 to 1, but it's decreasing every day. Just my observation.

I think you put this thread in the wrong subforum, because the reason it ended up like this is because Warmode has nothing to do at all with pvp anymore. It's just a Horde griefing excuse and people on Alliance just gave up on it.

For the past 2 days every dungeon entrance and every flight point has been camped by 3-20 alliance. I'm not using a metaphor, I'm not exaggerating. Every. Single. One.

It'll go away when 400ilvl items are not actually upgrades - so give it two or three weeks. Then it'll be back to normal, no alliance to be found in warmode

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ilik2345 View Post
    It'll go away when 400ilvl items are not actually upgrades - so give it two or three weeks. Then it'll be back to normal, no alliance to be found in warmode

WM is down to 15%, there is no overwhelming odds quest this week. The zerglings no longer need to fear ganking from the alliance seeking free 400 gears so y'all can resume your regularly scheduled activities the world will be devoid of alliance once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockzalot View Post
    WM is down to 15%, there is no overwhelming odds quest this week.
    EU has it, the buff is down to 20% though.

It's down to 15%

It is definitely 20%
    It doesn't change the fact that there is an absolutely disgusting "kill 25 horde players" quest, which leads to 24/7 camping of every flypath points. I truly wonder who in the designer team actually thought that this was a good idea to include the entire zone and not just the alliance continent in this quest. Absolute stupidity. Gonna be another enjoyable week of shit like
    https://i.imgur.com/zLvNan9.jpg
    Last edited by Makarena; 2019-01-30 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    It is definitely 20%
    It doesn't change the fact that there is an absolutely disgusting "kill 25 horde players" quest, which leads to 24/7 camping of every flypath points. I truly wonder who in the designer team actually thought that this was a good idea to include the entire zone and not just the alliance continent in this quest. Absolute stupidity. Gonna be another enjoyable week of shit like
    https://i.imgur.com/zLvNan9.jpg
    The quest is only available 20% and up. Here in the good, old NA realms we're at 15%. Horde pricks camped flight paths, emissaries and WQ for no reason without a 25 kill quest to give them incentive. Just deal with it!

why play horde again?

i mean i consider their racial pretty up for pvp....stun resist orc were cool as long as that stacked. After the nerf this is hardly noticeable.

My shadowmeld is very, very noticeable! Are people actually aware what you can do with this op racial?

Its not just a restealth, aggro reset or avoid against incoming dmg.

no, it allowed me escape a horde raid that camped for no incentive a flight path i just pressed shadowmeld and could fly away from the same spot fully dotted up and there was nothing they could do about it.

And thats not the only race that is pretty powerful(more so in wm), look at that esport arena team that stomped people as iron dwarves.

Then gnomes with escape artist...

i really don't get this racial nonsense all i see is nerfs: orc stun resist nerf no longer stackable and troll racial haste nerf, BE nerf to remove silence...

This is just a pve faction with some minor dps cds(those are nerfed lol)

realy people are odd.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe someone explain this. At this point i think people just like the colour red more than blue, and i bet Sylvanas is cooler than the Boyking - and for the horde! sounds less pitiful than "for the alliance!" - so i figure its just rp reasions together with PvE.
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2019-01-31 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    why play horde again?

i mean i consider their racial pretty up for pvp....stun resist orc were cool as long as that stacked. After the nerf this is hardly noticeable.

My shadowmeld is very, very noticeable! Are people actually aware what you can do with this op racial?

Its not just a restealth, aggro reset or avoid against incoming dmg.

no, it allowed me escape a horde raid that camped for no incentive a flight path i just pressed shadowmeld and could fly away from the same spot fully dotted up and there was nothing they could do about it.

And thats not the only race that is pretty powerful(more so in wm), look at that esport arena team that stomped people as iron dwarves.

Then gnomes with escape artist...

i really don't get this racial nonsense all i see is nerfs: orc stun resist nerf no longer stackable and troll racial haste nerf, BE nerf to remove silence...

This is just a pve faction with some minor dps cds(those are nerfed lol)

realy people are odd.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe someone explain this. At this point i think people just like the colour red more than blue, and i bet Sylvanas is cooler than the Boyking - and for the horde! sounds less pitiful than "for the alliance!" - so i figure its just rp reasions together with PvE.
    Do you even have to ask why?There are plenty of reasons to play horde:
    1.Liking the faction
    2.Always been horde
    3.Doesn't like alliace races?

And these are reasons without considering the competitive side
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

Even Europe only has 15% buff now gg