Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Remove the quest to kill 25 players. Simple fix, keep the 30% or whatever it's valued at for the week for the underdogs.

Here is a way I found to work around being outnumbered when im trying to get my quests done. It may take you 5-10 minutes, but as soon as you get the ball rolling it will snowball. Signup your group in the group finder, I name my title like this: Bounty hunting vol'dun (or wherever u are). Invite everyone that que's up, whenever you feel like the shard is balanced you can leave the raid and finish your quests. By doing this you are actually creating balance on blizzards servers for them, you are also helping every player trying to get their quests done in that zone.

Thats a way you can take things into your own hands, don't wait for blizzard to wipe ur tears cause' you'll drown!

i kinda wish they had left world pvp alone instead of rewarding it
    when people did it just because they loved it it was small scale skirmishes here and there and it was good

now its just always shitty zerging

love to get zerged by mythic pve heroes while being unable to get good gear from pvp alone

i think that the stupid hype for vanilla broke wow's designers brains, they keep undoing everything good they've done in past xpacks because the old ways are best or some such crap
    Last edited by clownpenisfart; 2019-05-09 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuggsy View Post
    That's why you have so many people who have it enable complaining about it. That's why you're constantly hearing people bitch and complain about getting ganked. Figured that was pretty obvious.

Idk about other areas in the world but where I am, Alliance has a constant 30% leveling buff since the changes to it. If you want people who complain about warmode out of warmode, tell Blizzard to not make it stupidly lucrative. 30% exp + 5% form the JC gem puts you at 35% exp bonus. That's 10% less than a set of heirlooms. Of course people are going to turn it on, they'd be crazy not to. I personally wouldn't level without Heirlooms and since they wait for several patches to turn heirlooms on for the current expansion, why wouldn't someone have it on if they were leveling? Hell even when they enable heirlooms for BFA that's STILL and extra 30% for leveling on top of your heirlooms.

Warmode should only be there for people that WANT to be there. IE people who want to sit around and camp each other all day. There shouldn't be incentive for people to turn it on other than they enjoy pvp. Does that mean there will be way less people in WM? Duh. Will it be harder to balance? Yep. Yet those are things they should have thought about before taking away pvp servers. When it was 10% flat bonus it was helpful, but nothing major. When you nearly make it equal to an heirloom set however, you're doing it wrong. If you want to argue they don't 'force' you into WM that's fine. Delete your heirloom gear and never use it or don't because you'd be stupid to do that just like you'd be stupid to pass up on the 30% exp.

For most people leveling is a means to an end, something you have to do in order to do the end game content. The first time you do it, you may listen to all the quests for the story but after that you just want to get it done.

Edit: I know this argument is stronger from the Alliance point of view. Seeing as if you're Horde you get a measly 10% since it has to do with 'faction balance.'
    35% xp doesnt make it worth to play an inferior faction, with a smaller playerbase that is harder to pug any content. Might be worth if you already know a fair amount of people, however any argument made for alliance, would be stronger for the horde as more people = more chances to meet people.

I feel like most of the forum QQs and hate towards this game are from the ever diminishing amount of alliance players.

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    Should be zero advantage. It should just be if you want to WPVP then you WPVP. If you do not then you do not. If people need bait to do it then it isn't done with the intention of the result. Which is stupid. I get it that odds are hardly anyone would do it if it didn't have some reward tied to it. But the reward should be from say a vendor from killing fellow players in the world. Items that only work in warmode that make it more interesting and fun. I imagine things like past engineering items or attachments. But who are we kidding. That might take some work. So they just put in a slider that makes things people don't want to do give a little more for doing it if you can be killed by players. Fun times.
    Why? before that there were PVE and PVP servers, if you don't like PVP then go PVE server, but some PVE players complain they're killed in PVP servers so Blizzard already give you an option to choose whether you want PVE or not.
    Since most of players are PVE, they got to do something that attract players to do WPVP.
    the bonus is just a compensation for being killed while lvling up.
    If you PVE player wouldn't like to be ganked, just don't use it.
    You have all the saying! Don't be too unfair, don't forget PVE gear is stronger than PVP gear already.

it should be lucrative warmode is sick

Why is this even a thing right now? Didn't it get nerf a while back?

It's not even remotely a fair reward for struggling through this joke that warmode is. All I see is Horde overwhelming Alliance to the point where they camp Mezzamere for hours daily and the game is unplayable because you can't even defend due to game lag. Seriously with 30ms the game lags like everyone had fucking 1000 pings with 40 people fighting. It's a fucking joke they charge money for subs, money for xpac and money for cosmetics and they can't even hold stable servers.
    S.H.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    It's not even remotely a fair reward for struggling through this joke that warmode is. All I see is Horde overwhelming Alliance to the point where they camp Mezzamere for hours daily and the game is unplayable because you can't even defend due to game lag. Seriously with 30ms the game lags like everyone had fucking 1000 pings with 40 people fighting. It's a fucking joke they charge money for subs, money for xpac and money for cosmetics and they can't even hold stable servers.
    funny, i dont have any of those issues. maybe your isp is shit. who knows. its certainly not everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    funny, i dont have any of those issues. maybe your isp is shit. who knows. its certainly not everyone.
    Have you tried Southshore vs Tarren Mill, Isle of Conquest, Wintergrasp or Ashran? It's the same shit there, everybody has multi-second delay on their abilities(some people have 0 FPS as well, but that's mostly because of their PCs), mainly during the opening fight, because Blizzard's servers somehow can't mange 40v40 PvP in 2019.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

They need to increase WM % if they want to encourage Ally to enable it. Most players have disabled it to avoid the 5v1 zerg. The wpvp event in Nazjatar is a complete and total joke. Out of 7 times I've participated in it the best the Ally could muster was a measly 200 points. Mechagon isn't any better, every time I've been there Horde have set up shop directly outside of the town zergging anyone who dares to step outside. It's worse then when BFA launched and the devs had to implements this corny ass % and Against Overwhelming Odds to get Alliance players into WM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockzalot View Post
    They need to increase WM % if they want to encourage Ally to enable it.
    Nah, if they buff warmode for alliance, horde will cry again about unfair advantages. If they don't buff it, ally will just turn it off. The problem stems from having so much bigger horde playerbase, especially before warmode pvp servers were horde dominated, but of course Blizzard didn't see it coming and somehow assumed "it will balance itself". Time and time again the faction imbalance rears its ugly head, nobody wants to join the losing faction, everyone wants to join the winning one then protest against giving any incentives to the outnumbered faction because damn, they would have to choose between advantages and easy win, so better take easy win and not have any advantages in the first place so you don't trade off anything, right?

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    I have no connection issues whatsoever and over 100FPS in game. The lag during bigger battles is confirmed by many people on /1
    S.H.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockzalot View Post
    They need to increase WM % if they want to encourage Ally to enable it. Most players have disabled it to avoid the 5v1 zerg. The wpvp event in Nazjatar is a complete and total joke. Out of 7 times I've participated in it the best the Ally could muster was a measly 200 points. Mechagon isn't any better, every time I've been there Horde have set up shop directly outside of the town zergging anyone who dares to step outside. It's worse then when BFA launched and the devs had to implements this corny ass % and Against Overwhelming Odds to get Alliance players into WM.
    Every time I've done it it's just been full Alliance raids doing triangles between the 3 eastern points annihilating everyone in their path.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    ilvl should be capped on raid gear at normal raid level

There shouldn't be incentive for people to do heroic and mythic raids other than they enjoy harder content.

this is what you sound like
    Well, you get mythic level gear in m+ now and it's hardly hard so that pretty much how it is.

Last night was insanity on Nazjatar the lagfest was a total farce as horde camped the portal base, Now I have no issue with what they did but the issues I did have was #1 the lag which was just horrible #2 was the fact that there is no remote semblance of any sort of balance as there was players from well over 30 different realm / servers there as the horde pretty much had a full raid holding every single objective along with another 2 or 3 raids parked on the main alliance base portal camp which was why the lag was a total nightmare. Then there was the fact that many people who did take part and managed to kill a number of horde did not get credit for the curbstomping we received (And before you mention it NO we did NOT have the debuff as we had not taken part in the previous battle) Honestly think they have gone overboard with lumping / allowing so many into the same shard