Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

What is the TV show you recorded?

the last TV show i recorded was Holby City as i was out at the time

10+ Year Old Account
    Surviving R Kelly. (I don't really watch TV but it seemed interesting).

That man is a monster. The entertainment industry and judicial system have failed.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Vikings. I'm sad that it will end after S6, but fully understand as they are running out of characters. It is a good tv show though.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Feels like it was at least ten years ago when I last recorded an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation to my DVR.

10+ Year Old Account
    First episode of the Charmed reboot. Wasn’t great... but Madeleine Mantock is my future wife, so I’ll give it three episodes.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I think Babylon 5 was the last TV show that I have recorded.

10+ Year Old Account
    GoT and The Leftovers are the only two shows on my PVR. I rarely watch TV.

A marathon of Forever Knight on the scifi channel. this would have been ... 2002?

if I like something enough now to want to have a physical copy, I buy a blu-ray.
    "Independence forever!" --- President John Adams
    "America is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own." --- President John Quincy Adams
    "Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    http://shopfrontlondon.co.uk/curtain-walling/
    I think Mad was the last Tv show that I have recorded.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    I think Babylon 5 was the last TV show that I have recorded.
    ^ Same. Babylon 5 and The Outer Limits are the only series I remember recording anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dragon Ball Z, since it started 5 mins after my Bus for School arrived. So I had something to watch when I got home. Literally haven't had any other show in the last 16 years I needed to record that I couldn't just get elsewhere.

The last show I recorded was LOST. And that ended in 2010.

Wow thats a hard one. Its been 18 years since I first downloaded a movie through internet. Download, as in, 5kbs transfer rate between 2 pcs using mIRC file sharing tool.

So the last thing I put on a tape, I cant even remember, but It must have beenone of these 3, as I still keep them stored; The Green Mile, Fight Club, or American Beauty

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    I used to record Saturday Morning Cartoons on ABC as a kid in the early 90's. I think I still have the VHS tapes somewhere.

I can't remember ever doing it again after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't watched regular TV since ~2011. I think the last time I recorded anything was cartoons as a kid so I could have them when we traveled. I remember my mom recording stuff all the time in the 90s/early 00s, but idk what it was.

Legends of Tomorrow since that comes on when I'm clocking out from work so i'm already missing the first half of the episode by the time I get home.

I've recorded EastEnders. Yeahh, that show lol.

I don't know dude, would have been back in like the 90s or 2000s. Once 2002ish came around I was pirating shows so I didn't need to record anything.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Power Rangers.. because it always aired at stupid times where I was supposed to do other stuff.

That is also why I learned to program VCRs and that ShowView was utter garbage because there was always parts of the beginning and end missing.

When I was younger we recorded all kinds of shit, heck my father still did up until a couple of years ago. He finally stopped when he found out he can watch all his grandpa shit online whenever he wants now.

Probably Star Trek Voyager on one of my old VCR's back in the 90's.

The last movie that I recorded was probably National Lampoon's Senior Trip. Campy '90's fun. It features Tara Strong and Jeremy Renner before they got big. Tommy Chong and Matt Frewer also appear in it.