Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Major surgery at her age is very risky. I hope she'll be fine.
    She is, they didn't discover any cancer. Sorry to you, Graham, and other Republicans salivating at the prospect of her death and the potential to stack the courts with activist conservative judges.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    She is, they didn't discover any cancer. Sorry to you, Graham, and other Republicans salivating at the prospect of her death and the potential to stack the courts with activist conservative judges.
    I'm not salivating her death. I just happen to think that she doesn't have a lot of time left...as she's very old and has lung cancer. But that said...I'm truly glad to hear that she's recovering well.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

I'm not salivating her death. I just happen to think that she doesn't have a lot of time left...as she's very old and has lung cancer. But that said...I'm truly glad to hear that she's recovering well.
    That's just it, she doesn't have lung cancer. That's what the surgery was all about, getting rid of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Got to earn his turnips.
    Quote Originally Posted by FailtakuPolytrash View Post
    "We need to put our people first and secure our border."
    --- Chuck Schumer, Nov 21, 2018, in an interview with deceased* Arizona state senator John McCain.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    That's just it, she doesn't have lung cancer. That's what the surgery was all about, getting rid of it.
    I hope you're right...that this was indeed the primary cancer and not related to her earlier bout with Pancreatic cancer.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

I hope you're right...that this was indeed the primary cancer and not related to her earlier bout with Pancreatic cancer.
    Her doctors said she’s cancer free, as per a statement from the SCOTUS. I’ll go with doctors over hopes and prayers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Got to earn his turnips.
    Quote Originally Posted by FailtakuPolytrash View Post
    "We need to put our people first and secure our border."
    --- Chuck Schumer, Nov 21, 2018, in an interview with deceased* Arizona state senator John McCain.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Her doctors said she’s cancer free, as per a statement from the SCOTUS. I’ll go with doctors over hopes and prayers.
    False dichotomy is false dichotomy. But hey, I'll give your weak back handed insult a C- for effort.