Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Trump’s Immigration Address And Democratic Response: Live

Trump's Propaganda Show is Starting soon!

Can't wait to see if he will dial up his Rhetoric by being racist and blame democrats etc...

Interesting topics relating to #Trumpshutdown

McConnell accuses Democrats of jamming Senate over ‘tantrum’
    https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...e-over-tantrum
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-01-09 at 01:31 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got fried chicken ready... clearing all liquids from around me, so I don’t take a drink, right as he is saying something stupid and spit it all over my iPad... shit... maybe the chicken is a mistake...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Apparently Stormy is supposed to be folding laundry in her underwear.

You know, options.

We have to do something about all the immigrants and Mexicans who come over here and shoot up schools and businesses
    We have to do something about all the immigrants and Mexicans who come over here and fly planes into buildings
    We have to do something about all the immigrants and Mexicans who come over here and and setup outposts in Vegas/any hotel rooms then proceed to rain hellfire down on crowds
    We have to do something about all the immigrants and Mexicans who come over here and shoot up gay clubs (or any club)
    We have to do something about all the immigrants and Mexicans who come over here and blow buildings in half like what happened in Oklahoma City
    What about situations like Ruby Ridge? we have to stop immigrants and Mexicans from doing that

Oh wait, all but one of those (18 fucking years ago) were our very own home grown good ole boys...

Democrats, emails, Hillary, democrats caused the shutdown even though I said I'd own it, wall, Mexican crime wave, immigrant crime wave, wall, emails, democrats russia hoax, state of emergency because border crisis that isn't actually a crisis, edit- I forgot evil democrats want to tax you 70% even though only ~13,000 rich cunts meet the requirements

I'd forgive trump for all his bullshit if he got on and said "I resign, good night America"

ok taking bets on if he stays on script or starts meandering

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    ok taking bets on if he stays on script or starts meandering
    Quick drinking games! Take a drink when ever he is saying Mexican, drink the whole bottle if he is saying anything in Spanish.

- - - Updated - - -

5 min and still no mention of wall...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Like listening to nails against a chalkboard.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

lol, he tried to say this is for african americans
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Walls keep drugs out

More lies at 11

10+ Year Old Account
    The snorting is back...

Lol "The democrats wanted this, but they only changed their mind because me"

What a fucking, lying, baby.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    Walls keep drugs out

More lies at 11
    No, he said wall only 2 times.

Edit: 3 now...

Edit 2: Snorting getting worse...

lies lies lies all i'm hearing is lies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    Walls keep drugs out

More lies at 11
    but what about the drugs fom Bubba, Dr. Smith, and China....you know what let's wallow in our ignorance.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

"The dems hate me, why do they hate me, Dems are bad"
    "We have to rise past partisan politics"

Guys, why did Jewish people build a wall?

Um, has he ever even seen the border? Because we do have a physical boundary already, it's a fence. And democrats did offer money for border security, they just didn't offer money for the wall.

Is he just retarded or does he think his followers are retarded? I'm not clear on that.

Based off these posts this seems to be going about as "well" as could be expected...I'll try to catch the recaps, I've long since discovered that I can't listen to him for much more than brief period of time. His manner of speaking, the butchering of the English language far beyond what is normal in the US, infuriates me almost as much as his lies.

Kinda boring so far, tbh. But this could be the longest bit of text he's read in months.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Um, has he ever even seen the border? Because we do have a physical boundary already, it's a fence. And democrats did offer money for border security, they just didn't offer money for the wall.

Is he just retarded or does he think his followers are retarded? I'm not clear on that.
    He and his followers are retarded...

I like how he brings up crime and illegals but doesn't also mention white or black crime stats...literally worse than Hispanic crimes

It's over, no SOE so I guess hey