Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    gotta love when blizz nerfs a racial trait cause ppl whine about it..*oh no...this race can do this cause of its race...blizz please nerf it *

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djem View Post
    Zandalari racial is absurdly OP. Needs like an 80% nerf in PvP and should be effected by dampening.
    see...this is what ptr is for. when it doesnt get nerfed in a ptr yet makes it to live...ppl complain..then it gets nerfed.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

The only thing I care about is the Sha of Happiness though

Vanilla
    Scarlet Halls, Dark Ranger (New) - Directory: 2174. Type: Scenario.

Patch details say vulpine familiar. Oh gee i wonder if they will add another into the game or its just a model of the one that was put on the blizz store.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sooo... The Sha Of Happiness is coming!

So just not even trying to hide the horde bias anymore not just better models but way way way better racials.

This expansion now reminds me of MOP.

Only they aren’t done yet and working on it.

No flying, etc. KT are like pandas.

wow.. so with all the complaints of a lackluster azurite system... the first look we get is a bunch of nerfs to the pieces... completely and utterly out of touch.

Personally I love the KT model
    My warrior is going to be a buff mofo

Also seeing the people saying "we don't get the skinny model that blizz never said we would?? Those money hungry thugs are ruining the GAME!!!!"
    Wait until the race preview to sperg out Jesus christ

10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    oh boi!! the most dangerous sha of them all the sha of happyness.

Quote Originally Posted by McTurbo View Post
    wow.. so with all the complaints of a lackluster azurite system... the first look we get is a bunch of nerfs to the pieces... completely and utterly out of touch.
    If every trait is needed...is it really a nerf?
    OMG my trait got nerfed by 50 damage....THE HORROR!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I missing something here? Zandalari Trolls racials are leagues above and better than KT Humans by every metric.

Like it's not even subtle at this point, I was under the impression that Blizz had no Horde bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Am I missing something here? Zandalari Trolls racials are leagues above and better than KT Humans by every metric.

Like it's not even subtle at this point, I was under the impression that Blizz had no Horde bias.
    Looks like they are the most OP racials in the game, and by a long shot

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsamane View Post
    Looks like they are the most OP racials in the game, and by a long shot
    They already have Horde outnumbering Alliance to the point they have to provide big incentives to even turn your warmode on. How does this make it better? I'm guessing the Zandalari racials are going to get absolutely gutted due to the backlash.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rip Dalaran portals.

Also tfw the portal rooms only have a portal to one capital city

Do they have no shame like at all? I got it that developers themselves are playing the Horde and all they are doing,they do for themselves,but shit,this is the worst crap I've seen! Full health heal in 4 seconds and a racial,that buffs secondary stats? What a crap is this,they are not even trying to pretend they are "neutral".

Deleted
    I bet the troll racial is just typed wrong, prolly means 25% of total health over 4 s. Think still gonna get nerfed.
    Last edited by mmoc3dd2f94a31; 2019-01-09 at 07:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugabear View Post
    I bet the troll racial is just typed wrong, prolly means 25% of total health over 4 s. Think still gonna get nerfed.
    I would strongly suspect this as well.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Hugabear View Post
    Will probably only work out of combat.
    Anyway OP racials for new races = EZ money for Activi$ion from race changes.

Relax guys we all know those Zandalari racials will be nerfed into the ground before they ever make it to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Seems like Blizzard is trying to get us to care even less for Azerite traits
    This, so much this