Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    How about you skip the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Need 3 more 15's for my achievement. Don't think it's happening this week...
    well sorry to say this but this weeks as good as its gonna get. Next week is going to be aids in so many dungeons. Isnt it explosive and bolstering? Even with Tyranical its forcing you to pull a pack at a time slowing down trash packs significantly compared to this week. Then Tyranical means boss fights take longer.
    Healing through grevious isnt too bad with the right group comp and the worst dungeons for sanguine are waycrest and probably motherload.

Quote Originally Posted by mmoc44df77656e View Post
    well sorry to say this but this weeks as good as its gonna get. Next week is going to be aids in so many dungeons. Isnt it explosive and bolstering? Even with Tyranical its forcing you to pull a pack at a time slowing down trash packs significantly compared to this week. Then Tyranical means boss fights take longer.
    Healing through grevious isnt too bad with the right group comp and the worst dungeons for sanguine are waycrest and probably motherload.
    I don't mind bolstering, explosive is annoying but manageable. Some of my highest keys done were during Fort + Bolster week which is much worse than next week imo. I just struggle with grevios a bit due to being Disc, it's just a little anti how I play but not the end of the world. Not skipping the week just will only do a 15 - 17 for my chest and gg.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Bolstering + teeming imo just annoying shit.
    add Fortified and I'm with you. Not because its hard, just because its annoying and tedious. I think teeming to this day is my least favorite, and not because so much harder, just so much more tedious and time consuming. And it seems to mess up my % count and I have to re-think my pulls (I know how terrible, but still dislike it)

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    You started off with the general catch all insult of "lawl if u take damage from sanguine u so bad!" so no, you started this. I was just pointing out the huge hilarious irony of you pointing out how "non affix" this stuff is when you can't even time a key not much over a 10.
    I did not insult YOU personally. Also, the failure is irrelevant to my opinion. Unless there is proof that it was caused by me personally taking excessive sanguine damage, hint, it was not. The problems were actually caused by infested adds in sanguine, which was the main point of my original post. I could fail a million pug m+ keys, and still be of the opinion that sanguine damage is fairly easily avoided. Even if I was to suck at every other affix mechanic, I could find sanguine easily avoided.
    Felpooti - DH - Echo Isles
    Hack - Warrior - Echo Isles
    Pootie - Hunter - Echo Isles

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    When you get that dps that aoe stuns the group when a mob is about to die....
    Or drops treants/primal earth elemental in blood and the sand kicking up in Temple.
    I cried as they just went "oh, my dude".

DISMISS IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I'm a resto shaman with mediocre single target healing so grievous is not super fun. But it's not that bad unless you're pushing high keys, and apparently they nerfed it yet again. I mean, you won't see me rushing to do certain keys this week but there are plenty that will be fine.
    Aw, but part of the resto fun is letting people get low so they have heart attacks for mastery to kick in.

(Although, haven't healed since Legion so might not be as smooth lol)

Quote Originally Posted by mmocdf420c477d View Post
    What's the point in making these combos? It doesn't makes any sense.
    The point is to make some entitled piece of garbage like you create a thread whining about it.

And to allow some entitled piece of garbage of a moderator feel morally superior by handing out infractions and bans to people who seriously care about M+'s.

It's not that hard its just kind of annoying that the Ghunies spawn into the sanguine from the mob you just killed so you need 2-3x the dps to kill em.

It's almost like just about every combo sucks to deal with!

Is the issue just that most people are PUGing their keys? I was in a larger guild up until recently, and every day I'd see people complain about affixes, but my regular group never had any issues with them. I've PUGed a handful of times, and ... I wouldn't recommend it, even with a Rader.io addon.
    Evangelyna
    Maintankadin for SWARM

Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    Just wait until next week, it's worse
    Yeah, and there will be a thread about it too I'm sure.

If you don't like certain affix combo, you should find ways to improve yourself, not blame something else.
    Even managed to upgrade some raider.io score with those affixes on some keys this week.

Acidmetal-Outland EU

Bring a ret paladin, they are amazing imo for this affix. The dps they do is sweet, can cc stuff in kingsrest, and that offhealing is sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    Yeah, and there will be a thread about it too I'm sure.
    of course there will be, it's fucking explosives next week.
    Shär - Runetotem (EU)

"Skip the week"

What is this weak ass bitch attitude?

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    The last boss on kings 12 last night was even hard for me.. and it’s not even tyrannical week lol.
    Grievous is the one affix which makes fortified bosses harder than Tyrannical, e.g. Galvazt on fortified grievous week is harder than Tyrannical. On Tyrannical Galvaz my healer ends up around 25k-30k hps, this week - nearly 45k.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Grievous is the one affix which makes fortified bosses harder than Tyrannical, e.g. Galvazt on fortified grievous week is harder than Tyrannical. On Tyrannical Galvaz my healer ends up around 25k-30k hps, this week - nearly 45k.
    you do know that we, on week 3 (we're on week10 out of 12 atm), will have to deal with a TYRANNICAL galvazt with grievous? XD
    Shär - Runetotem (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    What class is your healer?

Quote Originally Posted by Kantoro View Post
    Sweet, I have graduated to shit poster.

/proud moment.
    Now your posting echos your play, way to stay consistent.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."