Deleted

Havoc DH pvp are fine or do you hope of some changes?

Hi I'm interested in: what thinks the community here about Havoc DH only about arena pvp. No mythik no raid no rbg.

For me Havoc plays fine atm but i hope we can get back some things we lost with bfa or legion start.

From most important to was maybe op but fun :

First and the most important thing fix the disconnect issues with fel rush and double jump. I only play 2,3 to 2,4 k but I think I lost about 10 % of my looses in 2 and 3 s because of a disconnect that sucks. My warrior has not 1 disc regardless how many times I jump charge also my monk heal has no disc.

1. I hope they bring bloodlet back to our toolkit also a slow without jumping away from the target baseline would be nice. Also bring back the old fel barrage

2. I hope they buff the damage and utility from eyebeam a bit. I think vs monk fof our eyebeam is a kind weak. No pvp talents to push st damage reduce cd, interrupt able no slow snare stun or ms effects I think they could bring more to a 30 sec CD ability out of demonic talent.

3. Selfheal vs other specs. We have a lot mobility but for me it would be fine to get a fix heal like nearly every meleeclass could spec what's not leech while meta is running called. Some simple options. Canalization cast heals x%hp every sec. It should bring us about 50 % HP every minute.

4. Darkness it is a really nice ability but without the talent nearly useless so I hope if talent it should be 100% or the cd should be also get reduced to 1 or 2 minutes if the talent is chosen.

5. Our mastery vs our ability. Pls bring bladedance felblade, demonsbite, demonsblade to chaos damage that our mastery is a bit better. Or replace the passiv movement speed with a reset chance on our movement abilities. Like: every damage we do has a chance to reset 1 stack fel rush or vengeful retreat.

6. Im the only one that manarift does zero damage? Did I miss understood the tool tip it deletes 8% mana and HP or im wrong?

7. Increase the damage of manabreak or reduce the cd to 30 sec.

8. After the damage increase from ele and lightning laso, I think its time that skilled imprison reduce again hp about 10 % like in beta. Maybe the old cd from alpha is still op

9. Why our interrupt holds 3 sec not 4 like all others? Remove fury gain and bring it in line with all others range interrupt like enhance and dk.

10. Remove nemesis and bring back chaos blades or something like that.

1. Yes to bloodlet as havoc rotation mind numblingly simple

2.) We already have a snare, stun, and aoe stun+purge and aoe purge if u blood elf. Eye Beam could do for a damage buff ST in PVE and both cleave and ST in pvp

3.)We do get quite a bit of healing from shattered souls, if your not specced for it in tier 1 talent, try it in pvp for a lot of extra survival

4.)Darkness talent is over powered

5.) I'd agree with you on deathsweep, felblade, demonblades. It would make those talents more desirable. Leave movement speed as is.

6.) Believe it only does damage to mana pool

7.) Yes to 30 second CD

8.) It would make for an interesting talent choice pvp wise

9.) Because we gain fury resources for interrupting and I don't believe any other melee class/spec does

10.) Bring back Chaos Blades and buff nemesis!

I would rather have them move away from the manaburn playstyle (and the manastarved healer meta in general) and give havoc some kind of kill potential back (kinda like nemesis/cb offered). This "sustain dps until the enemy healer is completely oom then tickle them to death"-thing gets really old.