Deleted

Humanoid animal from?

Start playing a druid, and I have seen druids in "Humanoid animal from" it look like a worgen-bear hyprid? Wher do you get that "skin"? Is there a humanoid-cat form to?

Deleted
    Its from Legion Mage Tower challenge for Guardian druids. Currently unobtainable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddestmad View Post
    Its from Legion Mage Tower challenge for Guardian druids. Currently unobtainable.
    thats bad ;(

Deleted
    Are those artefact transmogs available on any druide I level 110+ ? Or just for that one druide I finished the magetower?

They should be available on any other character of the same class you've unlocked them on - but afaik only on weapons other than artifacts (i.e. if you're 110+ with your artifact weapon equipped you cannot transmog that to an artifact skin you haven't unlocked on that weapon - equip w/e other weapon and you should be able to).

Please correct me if I'm wrong - haven't tested it myself.

I don't really play a Druid, but made sure to get that skin "just incase". It's so unique another many other Mage Tower skins.

Can only hope blizzard add more like this in the future. Making it unobtainable is both cool (for uniqueness) but also frustrating for those who didn't get it (i.e. didn't have a Druid at the time).