Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Thats exactly how it works. My country suffered under communism,unlike yours.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Guess I will stop talking to you because even after I asked you like 5 times you are still avoiding my question.
    You didn't ask a question.

And yeah its a fact that education is big problem in Africa. Feel free to google it.
    That's not my job. It's yours.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    That's a discussion worth having...20 years ago. You fucked up, brosef.
    No, thats a discussion that varies from country to country, according to its own peculiarities, so each and every nation should find its own ideal balance. It also varies from time to time, so thats a discussion thats never outdated.

As opposed to the viability of communism, which only people who want to see everyone living in misery consider worth having.

That's not my job. It's yours.
    im gonna ignore this stupid picture of yours

so

thats enough? only 57% of all children in Africa actually go to school.. in some countries that numbers is much lower

Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    No, thats a discussion that varies from country to country, according to its own peculiarities, so each and every nation should find its own ideal balance. It also varies from time to time, so thats a discussion thats never outdated.
    No, capitalism fucked up pretty much everywhere. Maybe you should talk to people outside of the country club.

As opposed to the viability of communism, which only people who want to see everyone living in misery consider worth having.
    YOu realize that if we don't drastically change our economic system in 12 years, all life on earth dies, right?

YOu realize that if we don't drastically change our economic system in 12 years, all life on earth dies, right?
    you should've started from saying this, would've saved hours of time for many people here

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    you should've started from saying this, would've saved hours of time for many people here
    I do bring it up quite a bit. But yes, the situation is quite dire.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, capitalism fucked up pretty much everywhere. Maybe you should talk to people outside of the country club.

Both of your statements are so deeply wrong, Jesus Christ. It takes an absurd level of stupidity to believe all life on earth will die within 12 years, that's the most precise example of fearmongering i have ever seen.

Also, capitalism is the only viable system we developed so far, and thanks to this system, even the poor here in the 3rd world can buy amenities, like smartphones.

You take alot of nonsense articles as absolute truth and go about being a free thinker, thats a twist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I am saying that the US, after "defeating" Nazi Germany, quickly installed a brutal dictator in South Korea.
    So clearly it was not a war against fascism when they embrace it so quickly after.
    They did the same with Greece, they made an ex-nazi the boss there. And let us not forget Pinochet, etc.
    Okay, now you're comprehensible. Nonsensical, but at least I and other readers can tell what you're saying.

You're saying that because the US supported some nasty dictators after WII, during the capitalist democracy vs. authoritarian communist struggle of the Cold War, WWII wasn't rreally about democrats, communists, monarchies and nations of all types joining together to smash the fascist Axis.

/shrug

You're wrong. And you're completely missing my point.

Everyone hates facists, except other fascists. Because fascists are exceptionally nasty and destructive. So much so, that opposed ideologies of government, like the USSR and USA, or the Chinese Nationalists and Chinese Communists set aside their differences to smash fascists together. That they went back to messily butting heads once the fascists were dealt with is sad but should not surprise anyone.

And you're confusing authoritarian or totalitarian governments with fascist ones.

They're not the same thing. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_fascism
    Impeach the MF.

Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    Both of your statements are so deeply wrong, Jesus Christ. It takes an absurd level of stupidity to believe all life on earth will die within 12 years, that's the most precise example of fearmongering i have ever seen.
    I didn't say it would die in 12 years. That's just how long we have until we hit the point of no return.

Also, capitalism is the only viable system we developed so far, and thanks to this system, even the poor here in the 3rd world can buy amenities, like smartphones.
    "Sure poor people don't have access to basic necessities like clean drinking water, homes, food, or healthcare. And we're dying younger and real wages haven't risen since the 60's. But hey, we can now pay Samsung hundreds of dollars for $20 worth of silicon, and pay AT&T dozens of dollars a month for throttled data."

Whee!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Agnastyr View Post
    You take alot of nonsense articles as absolute truth and go about being a free thinker, thats a twist.
    Why do you believe it's false?

Let me debunk that shit for you. If climate change were such a threat France wouldnt tax the shit out normal people while barely touching corporations at the heart of the problem.

Yes, the eight years old guide to arguments: "Everyone who disagrees is delusional!"
    How delusional must one be to believe this shit?
    You made it 15 minutes before saying something hypocritical, good job.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

"Sure poor people don't have access to basic necessities like clean drinking water, homes, food, or healthcare. And we're dying younger and real wages haven't risen since the 60's. But hey, we can now pay Samsung hundreds of dollars for $20 worth of silicon, and pay AT&T dozens of dollars a month for throttled data."

wow lets blame the ideology for some amount of things that have nothing to do with said ideology, but have everything to do with incompetence

lets blame corporatism that has nothing to do with capitalism(ask capitalists themselves what they think about corporatism)

also im going to add this:

just because some people are living in the middle of nowhere(and prefer to live there) doesnt mean that someone should go out of their way and provide all of what you typed about to these people. And that has nothing to do with capitalism, its just common sense.. once upon a time there were no supermarkets, period. And now all of a sudden people that live in the middle of nowhere are upset that they dont have a supermarket close to them? should they also build supermarkets in Antarctica because some people live there?

essentially all of these problems are problems because of incompetence as i already said, not because of capitalism
    Last edited by Craaazyyy; 2019-01-11 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post

This video is pretty on point.
    Pretty spot on, this line perfectly described their agenda:

"We need you on our side so society can accept violence against dissidence who stand in the way of the social order we seek to establish."

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post

"We need you on our side so society can accept violence against dissidence who stand in the way of the social order we seek to establish."
    Pretty sure that they will find a nice Gulag for you and me where we can freely think together while hammering stones in Siberian winter at -40°C

"But that wasn't real communism!"
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    He's not an antifascist, he's a US soldier.
    You forget, as part of their absorption into Woke Capital and the mainstream, Antifa has to you know, lose all that communist stuff. They can still dress up and wave the flag though if they want, but at this point they are just agents of Woke Capital in the US.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post

Once Antifa had the adoring praise of CNN, I knew they were co-opted and dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    that video is such a bs misrepresenation of what anti fascism is, we arent against conservatives, look how much we praised george H . W bush and john mccain, if it was accurate they would of accurately quoted richard spencer talking about ethnic cleansing and creating a dictatorship.

- - - Updated - - -

for example here are conservatives who opposed donald trump, and were against global fascism .

John mccain.
    john brennan CIA director
    mitt romney
    george bush,
    paul ryan
    probably about 100 high profile conservatives are anti fascist
    Praising what amounts to the right-liberal side of the aisle isn't really praising Conservatives. Now if you'd named Patrick Buchannan, maybe you'd have one on your list, but praising a bunch of Internationalists whose ambitions are mainly to spread the "free market" around and expand American Imperial influence isn't exactly a praise of Conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this like when Mormons convert dead people?
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    free market is democratic by definition.. because the prices on free market are determined by consumers(aka democratic consensus)
    Have you ever heard of a monopoly? Monopolies eat up competition, ignore supply/demand laws to set their own prices, and are the inevitable result of a free market. Left alone, they have as much power as a government, without the ability for citizens to remove them.

The free market is only democratic to a point.

Edit: Modern America is the result of the government failing to keep big businesses (some of them monopolies) out of the legislative process. Studies show that politicians pass more legislation supporting their donors than the will of the people.
    Last edited by roboscorcher; 2019-01-11 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    That was the greatest generation.

My grandfather fought in WW2, and he's the man I looked up to most growing up.

First he fought to drive the Italians out when they invaded Greece. Then he fought the Germans with the Greek Army. Then he fought as a partisan against the Germans. And after that he fought against the Communists trying to take over the country after WW2.

Putting both fascists and communists in the ground. He was my hero.
    and before that he was into genocide the native americans

Quote Originally Posted by jasdasm View Post
    and before that he was into genocide the native americans
    His greek Grandpa killed Indians...?