Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltherLeopold View Post
    Comments like these aged so well LMAO
    Well it was more popular than most anticipated, TBC will probably blow Vanilla out of the water for popularity when it releases in the Winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Well it was more popular than most anticipated, TBC will probably blow Vanilla out of the water for popularity when it releases in the Winter.
    BC isnt releasing in the winter.

Your track record for anticipating anything are shoddy at best, forgive me if I completely disregard any predictions you make.

BC isnt releasing in the winter.

Your track record for anticipating anything are shoddy at best, forgive me if I completely disregard any predictions you make.
    I guess they could wait and have Naxx last a year but I have a feeling that will get boring quick. I have been pretty good with a lot of predictions but one does not get everything correct.

I guess they could wait and have Naxx last a year but I have a feeling that will get boring quick. I have been pretty good with a lot of predictions but one does not get everything correct.
    AQ isn't out until early august, 6-7 months of this will leave Naxx to be a feb release, BC is probably releasing august-sept of 2021.

AQ isn't out until early august, 6-7 months of this will leave Naxx to be a feb-may release, BC is probably releasing august-sept of 2021.
    I think they will probably pull the trigger a bit earlier on TBC as it is likely already running on their internal servers and all the heavy lifting was done in Classic. They would be foolish to wait a full 2 years, my guess is 18 months from when Classic launched to TBC Classic. It really doesn't effect people dead set on staying in Classic, everyone I know who was into Classic and has had their fill is waiting for the TBC announcement. I even said to all my friends who got into classic that as soon as TBC is out I am gone and most agreed the same.

I think they will probably pull the trigger a bit earlier on TBC as it is likely already running on their internal servers and all the heavy lifting was done in Classic. They would be foolish to wait a full 2 years, my guess is 18 months from when Classic launched to TBC Classic. It really doesn't effect people dead set on staying in Classic, everyone I know who was into Classic and has had their fill is waiting for the TBC announcement. I even said to all my friends who got into classic that as soon as TBC is out I am gone and most agreed the same.
    So you think AQ is gonna be out for 2 months, then Naxx 2 months and TBC releasing in like january?

Like cmon you have evidently no grasp of the game.

So you think AQ is gonna be out for 2 months, then Naxx 2 months and TBC releasing in like january?

Like cmon you have evidently no grasp of the game.
    18 months brings us to late March/early April which I think is realistic.

18 months brings us to late March/early April which I think is realistic.
    18 months from august 26 is February.

Which means we'll have 3 months of AQ and 3 months of Naxx in your mind.

Are you just trolling me?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeuxo-RunetotemEU View Post
    Hey man, would love to hear from you

Zeuxo here, tauren druid from PoC

- - - Updated - - -

Hey man hit me up, Zeuxo from PoC
    Hey there, sorry I’ve only just seen this.. only nearly a year late lol. Did you get involved with classic?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doogle00 View Post
    Tomatosoup here from Jelly Babies
    The guild master of my first guild I raided with! Mad haha! How’s it going man? I still remember the wipes on the snake boss in ZG lol. Have you got involved with classic?

18 months from august 26 is February.

Which means we'll have 3 months of AQ and 3 months of Naxx in your mind.

Are you just trolling me?
    3 months is far more than enough to clear those jokes lol.

3 months is far more than enough to clear those jokes lol.
    Says the guy who's probably spending his Wednesday nights wiping on Garr in MC PuGs.