Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Who cares. Zandalari Trolls are still going to be 1/8th the amount of players as blood elves

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly don't even care how OP it is as long as it makes people play Trolls on the fuckin Horde. So sick of 60% elves.
    Players who PvP will care. It'd be a bit selfish to just dismiss them.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzako View Post
    Players who PvP will care. It'd be a bit selfish to just dismiss them.
    Its a bit selfish to want something nerfed to uselessness because you (not you specifically) cant/wont play a ztroll when there are better racials than a 40k heal on a 90sec cd.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Its a bit selfish to want something nerfed to uselessness because you (not you specifically) cant/wont play a ztroll when there are better racials than a 40k heal on a 90sec cd.
    Uselessness is a bit of a stretch, I'd say most players just want this racial to be more balanced. 40K HP/90 secs also sounds a bit underwhelming, more like 100% HP/4 secs with a 90 CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzako View Post
    Uselessness is a bit of a stretch, I'd say most players just want this racial to be more balanced. 40K HP/90 secs also sounds a bit underwhelming, more like 100% HP/4 secs with a 90 CD.
    I mean... If you want your opponent to full channel and you choose to not kick/stun/damage at all, then sure they'll get a full heal. But any semi decent player will stop it any of the several ways to do so.

And if "most" players just want it balanced, where are those players? Cuz they sure as shit aren't on MMOC or the wow forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    I mean... If you want your opponent to full channel and you choose to not kick/stun/damage at all, then sure they'll get a full heal. But any semi decent player will stop it any of the several ways to do so.

And if "most" players just want it balanced, where are those players? Cuz they sure as shit aren't on MMOC or the wow forums.
    You've got to be joking.

Fight a paladin and you have no priest, worse yet, your priest gets silenced when trying to mass-dispell? That's a Divine Shield AND Lay on Hands in one.
    Mages can CC and blink away behind a pillar easily.
    Monks can just roll/teleport to safety and pop it.
    A rogue can shadowcloak and sprint off to use it.

Basically: If an arena team would make a build around the Zandalari racial, you can't stop it. You say it's easy to prevent, but honestly it's easy to stop people from preventing it in the first place.

They should reduce the heal to 50% and increase the cast time to at least 10 seconds. This racial should be reduced to the ground in PvP,or else as some have mentioned - it's jump behind the wall in arena and in 4 seconds you are fully healed.