Deleted

Store my stuff, give it away, or sell it?

Hey ho,

So I've recently been upgrading furniture in my apartment, like new lamps, couches, chairs, etc. But it's becoming apparent that some stuff will have to go from my not-very-big place. Do many people store the furniture in case they want it in the future? Some of it is quite old and unique, so would be hard to get again. Also considering just selling or giving them away! Really torn. Has anyone stored furniture only to find that it just sits there for a long time?

3+ Year Old Account
    I think you should sell it

If you have a lot of money to buy new things, I suggest you hand it over to your friends or neighbors or relatives or donate to charity so you can make others happy.

I would sell it. I believe that things should be used or you shouldn't have them in principle. My mother made from our basement closet for so many things. As I moved to college, she also uses my room to store old and unnecessary trash. I decided that I didn’t want to do this in my life, so without regret I throw away old things, sell what I don’t need and can buy something if I really need it.