Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Have a bad feeling about blizzards future.

Mobile games focus, having PC devs that focus on having gays, and diverse characters ingame before gameplay, cutting dev costs and wanting to push out more smaller games for bigger profits, and then seeing blizzards biggest IP WoW becoming older and older and nobody in blizzard seem to have a plan to refresh the game that is the backbone of blizzards cash flow.
    ... Seriously? Blaming it on "the gays"? It's like the 50's all over again

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    No one ever said his advisory role would be temporary at any point. The walls are closing in. Best we can pray is the stock tanks some more and Blizzard separates from Activision completely.
    And no one ever said it was permanent or long term either. See how you can spin almost anything to work in your favour?

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Yeah that was a head-scratcher for me too. I’m not sure how including diverse characters makes the total project suffer....

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Ion is a great encounter designer, I don't want him to leave. I want him to design raid bosses, and stay away from the rest of the game.
    Pretty sure nobody would stay in the company when getting degraded that much.

- - - Updated - - -

Video games don't need diversity, SJW or feminist ideas (I say this as someone being gay). At least not the usual ones. Those things work good when they're naturally part of the game (Life is Strange) but not when it feels forced.

Why is the RDR2 world working so well? Because it gives a damn about feminism, racism etc. - it's just a great display of the times back then. Many devs try in their games to force their SJW agendas onto the players which fails.... every time.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Interesting observation - before devs actually made games for PLAYERS, w/o caring who is gay who is not gay who is trans and who is red/black/green/white and about all of that shit, games were a lot better and so is movies/series What will you say to this mr.smartass from 50's?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Video games don't need diversity, SJW or feminist ideas (I say this as someone being gay). At least not the usual ones. Those things work good when they're naturally part of the game (Life is Strange) but not when it feels forced.

Why is the RDR2 world working so well? Because it gives a damn about feminism, racism etc. - it's just a great display of the times back then. Many devs try in their games to force their SJW agendas onto the players which fails.... every time.
    This is so fucking true... it warms my heart that there's actually people left who understand such basic things.
    Last edited by Pu3Ho; 2019-01-11 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Briselody View Post
    Yeah, that's what broke classes and failed to provide fun game systems for BfA. It was those damn feminists all along!
    Its the pink/ranged tax. .70 cents on the dollar to a melee.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Sure.... Minus each time you see the KKK lighting themselves on fire, or getting killed by their own crosses, oh and how shooting them gives you honor. Pathetic, neo-conservative drivel,- better get yourself a red baseball cap with the letters MGGA for Make Games Great Again....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pu3Ho View Post
    Interesting observation - before devs actually made games for PLAYERS w/o caring who is gay who is not gay who is trans and who is red/black/green/white and about all of that shit, games were a lot better and so is movies/series What will you say to this mr.smartass from 50's?
    That you're an idiot.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh i was pretty sure he already quit he is the last blizzards father in the company already. Its sad all almost left and im pretty sure all of them are just tired of this not only them but a huge part of game developers hired in blizzard years ago.

Sure.... Minus each time you see the KKK lighting themselves on fire, or getting killed by their own crosses, oh and how shooting them gives you honor. Pathetic, neo-conservative drivel,- better get yourself a red baseball cap with the letters MGGA for Make Games Great Again....

- - - Updated - - -

That you're an idiot.
    Nope you and people/devs like you and in my previous post i made i explained why.

He sold a bunch of shares and quit while he was ahead, he can see which way the wind's blowing.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pu3Ho View Post
    Nope you and people/devs like you and in my previous post i made i explained why.
    I really don't care about you, your posts or your opinions

In some video games racism totally fits into their narrative or just the gaming world. Like I said, Red Dead Redemption 2. Or Witcher 3. Or Skyrim. Or basically every other game that's not catered towards being a safe space for SJWs.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    In some video games racism totally fits into their narrative or just the gaming world. Like I said, Red Dead Redemption 2. Or Witcher 3. Or basically every other game that's not a safe space for SJWs.
    The Witcher is anti-racist, Geralt constantly sticks up for elves, dwarves, dragons etc and more often than not is he saved by strong women.

I really don't care about you, your posts or your opinions
    You cared enough to reply and quote Pu3Ho. Lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is completely off the track now, devolving into flaming, and not even about Morhaime any longer.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."