Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Nazgrim is a Horseman now so he is still around.
    As mentioned in the intro, while he's alive, he's no longer part of the Horde, but the Ebon Blade.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Gann Stonespire View Post
    "infusing orcs with demon blood"

Doesn't say Mag'har Orcs. I don't remember seeing any brown Orcs in there, buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    "infusing orcs with demon blood"

Doesn't say Mag'har Orcs. I don't remember seeing any brown Orcs in there, buddy.
    Completion
    <You tell Caza'rez everything you saw in the Blood Furnace.>

"I see.

If they can do this to the Mag'har brown orcs, they can do it to us! We must be careful lest they turn all of Thrallmar into those mindless beasts."

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Gann Stonespire View Post
    Completion
    <You tell Caza'rez everything you saw in the Blood Furnace.>

"I see.

If they can do this to the Mag'har brown orcs, they can do it to us! We must be careful lest they turn all of Thrallmar into those mindless beasts."
    I stand corrected.

10+ Year Old Account
    All the points you listed could be positive things tbf.
    The kor'kron don't exist anymore? Take the occasion to make a small faction of leftovers and expand.
    The troll/orc/tauren relationship is ruined? Build upon that for some (good) internal conflict.
    People died? Replace them with new ideas.

Blizzard just left things as they are and didn't follow up on the occasions they themselves paved the way for. It's entirely on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Warsong isn't gone they are listed as active and Gargok is speculated as being the current leader of the clan, he's a battlemaster, so if he tell a orc to move they better move their ass.

Korkron are a fucking mess, best they stay locked up.

Racial Leader is either Saurfang or Etrigg.

Last expansion was elf/dreanei focus.

Dragonmaw clan is still active and Gorfax is in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    The Warsong isn't gone they are listed as active and Gargok is speculated as being the current leader of the clan, he's a battlemaster, so if he tell a orc to move they better move their ass.
    Speculated as active.

Korkron are a fucking mess, best they stay locked up.
    They weren't a mess until the Siege of Orgrimmar fucked them up, thats the whole point of the topic.

Racial Leader is either Saurfang or Etrigg.
    False

Saurfang quit the Horde and was never orc racial leader. Same for Eitrigg, who is a ninety year old grandpa.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    All the points you listed could be positive things tbf.
    The kor'kron don't exist anymore? Take the occasion to make a small faction of leftovers and expand.
    The troll/orc/tauren relationship is ruined? Build upon that for some (good) internal conflict.
    People died? Replace them with new ideas.

Blizzard just left things as they are and didn't follow up on the occasions they themselves paved the way for. It's entirely on them.
    Thats basically the point of this topic.

They never rebuilt the Horde from the siege, so they won't rebuild the Horde from the Siege 2.0.

10+ Year Old Account
    They improved their technology and fortified Orgrimmar. A lot of characters died since Theramore leading up to Siege.

Blizzard has this weird approach with horde characters where they take a potentially interesting character (garrosh, sylvanas) and decide to turn them into a nazi villain.
    To maximize damage caused to the lore they also decide to kill off at least one or several beloved characters that people have known for many years.

Then that nazi character becomes completely unsympathetic and unrelatable as they explode into full batsh*t child murdering genocidal craziness.
    At which point blizzard makes an ark where the horde works to undermine that nazi dictator, dragging even more other characters through the mud of betrayal and whatnot.

And after everyone has gotten sick of all that nonsense they decide to dethrone that nazi and reduce their importance, along with horde and ally getting along better for a while.
    So far blizzard has repeated literally every step they have done with garrosh but now with sylvanas... and they have even hinted that some peace will be made after the war.

The orcs gained a population of about 300 billion from the Siege and a boost in the power lvl of the average orc. Don't forget that blizzard claims the majority of orcs sided with Vol'jin so that means that a handful of orcs were able to take on 90% of the population of Azeroth with the help of just a couple goblins and their machines.

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    Lmao thats the post you link to prove the bias argument? Alright well have fun complaining about orcs being unjustly shown as evil.

1. War to ensure the survival.
    2. Orcs thought that Draenei are evil alien invaders.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    1. War to ensure the survival.
    2. Orcs thought that Draenei are evil alien invaders.
    Yeah the orcs are the real victims heres /s

Lol what a sad little list.
    Basically the same item repeated 7 different ways.

lmao
    From the literal backbone of the Horde reduced to 3 relevant characters (Eitrigg, Glugfang and Cromush).
    Their culture and heroes killed off and twisted into being evil.
    No relevant fresh lore characters.

Lol what a sad little post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    Their culture and heroes killed off and twisted into being evil.
    They always were.

They are so dead I can visit them every week and kill them... as an orc.. on the horde..

They always were.
    Except now they have been reduced from "fuck your shit up attitude" doomguys, to "uhhh s-s-s-s-spiders...??? w-w-w-w-witches...??????" Or "oh I'm sorry Alliance please I'm so sorry".

You know it says something when the Orc following Sylvanas is the one that acts the most like one.
    Also fuck you lol. It's clear you don't give a fuck about a fanbase of a race. So I'm glad they will never pay attention to pandaren.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-01-13 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

They always were.
    In the original lore of the orcs and the Draenei/Eredar.

The burning Legion did many things to turn the orcs against the Draenei

* Cutting off the orcs from regularly contacting their ancestors and then impersonating their beloved ancestors such as the widower Ner’zhul’s beloved wife.
    * In the form of those beloved ancestors, framing the Draenei for various problems such as the world dying which had been secretly done by the Legion.
    * Secretly orc leaders and clans that could oppose them such as the Bladewind, Redwalkers and the Whiteclaw

WOD has the orcs decide to kill the Draenei and any other non draenei for the lulz because the writing was shit.

Kilrogg Deadeye in the novel Tides of War very reluctantly went along with the Demon Blood and regretted it and warring against the Draenei for the rest of his life.

Kilrogg in WOD drinks the demon Blood with no regrets after being heavily warned and having all its effects explained to him.

Same for Ner’zhul.

Of course, you’re not here for a discussion anyhow.

The list is basically "some orcs died in a civil war"

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    I want some alliance bias like Illidan killing Anduin and taking the alliance
    I for one, welcome our new king Illidan.

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    The list is basically "some orcs died in a civil war"
    More like orcs used to be one of the major races of the Horde, since then every orc NPCS that mattered died in the siege and now they only have three NPCs at most.
    Last edited by Gann Stonespire; 2019-01-12 at 11:34 PM.