View Poll Results: Is the Trump rape story slander or a cover up?

Voters
34. This poll is closed
  • It's slander bruh no way The Donald needs to rape he gets whoever he wants

14 41.18%
  • I'm undecided until we hear more details

8 23.53%
  • The Trump administration covered up this story to protect this wig wearing criminal

5 14.71%
  • Negative, I am a meat popsicle

7 20.59%

Horde The forgotten story. Slander or cover up? Trump and the "quality of sex” assault

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...donald-7863216

Conveniently brushed under the rug or maybe it was never true to begin with.

What’s your take?

Poll to follow

7+ Year Old Account
    That article is almost 3 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    That article is almost 3 years old.
    Does an alleged crime this serious suddenly become innocuous after a few years?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakehead View Post
    No, but an outdated story from a trash site isn't relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    No, but an outdated story from a trash site isn't relevant.
    Isn’t relevant?

If this lady really was raped I’m thinking she finds it relevant still.

Unbelievable

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn’t relevant?

Unbelievable
    If her story was plausible a shit site like The Mirror wouldn't be the only one covering it and we'd hear updates on it from actual news sites.

What this does is detract from the actual sexual harassment cases against Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn’t relevant?

Unbelievable
    Trump is a piece of shit and is more or less like a cancer imo. But there needs to be some evidance atleast and there just is non. It is her words only. If something like this would go to court and she would win without evidence, that would set a set a daungours precedent and more people would abuse the system. We have seen people try do this in the past and it can ruin innocent peoples lifes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Unbelievable
    What's unbelievable is that this thread hasn't been locked due to the age of the article.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...donald-7863216

Conveniently brushed under the rug or maybe it was never true to begin with.

What’s your take?

Poll to follow
    Did you hear that USA invaded Iraq? Mindblowing news.

The problem with claims like this is the time that elapses. If this woman was looking for a pay off for her alleged experience she could have pursued it anytime she wanted. It's not like Trump is or presents to be a poor person. The timing in which she came forward makes me automatically disbelieve her.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    If her story was plausible a shit site like The Mirror wouldn't be the only one covering it and we'd hear updates on it from actual news sites.

What this does is detract from the actual sexual harassment cases against Trump.
    Fortunately it doesn't even do that... but I'd argue that the sexual harassment cases against Trump detract from the more serious crimes. Remember when Trump defended the torture, dismemberment, and murder of a US Resident with "Well, they said he was an enemy of the state" ?

Without a President that's willing to defend the constitution's guarantee of the fundamental right to LIFE, everything else kinda falls by the wayside.

He has way too many devout for this to stick.. Granted, if he were a comedian, his career would be over.

Yeah wait 33 more years like Blasey Ford and people will believe it.

Hasn't Trump already confirmed that he is a rapist with incestious feelings towards his own daughter?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiza-Chan View Post
    Hasn't Trump already confirmed that he is a rapist with incestious feelings towards his own daughter?
    Don’t know if he’s ever had sex with her but I recall he made some comment to the effect of she is very f’kable

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post

Gotta agree with this wholeheartedly. I'm positive if Trump's opposition on the Hill thought they had ammo of this caliber, they'd use it. Given that hasn't been the case, I'm unable to give this much credence.