Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by KYH View Post
    Change racials to character traits and make them mix/match and choosable by all at character creation. Unlocking traits by maxing a specific race at 60 or something.
    That sounds like a really neat idea! I like it. This could bring back some RPG in MMOrpg. You could even advance this idea and see it as some sort of a secondary talent system that lets you unlock and setup different traits and setups. More options for character customization and progression wouldn't hurt the game.

I wouldn't be a particular fan of unlocking them via leveling up each race, though. There should be a better way to do this, e.g. linked to certain achievements -> unlock "permanent 10% more reputation gained"-trait to X amount of Exalted reputation achievements and stuff like that. Just an example. You can be creative. Everything goes. Maybe even specific and challenging scenarios like the Mage Tower in Legion.

Anyway, great idea! Hopefully someone at Blizz HQ is gonna read this.
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    I don't even understand the problem with Regeneratin'. It's going to be nerfed and it's out of combat anyways, so who cares? In some certain PvP things I can see it being pretty strong, but you could always disable or reduce its effects in Arenas/BGs.
    I thought you could use it in combat, it just gets broken when taking damage?

10+ Year Old Account
    bring back old stoneform :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Panderen - Indecisiveness.
    Switch to the opposing faction. 1min cooldown

(It would be super annoying in Battlegrounds)
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Panderen - Indecisiveness.
    Switch to the opposing faction. 1min cooldown

(It would be super annoying in Battlegrounds)
    incoming 10 panda RBG team, 5k rating every season 100% win ratio ez game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Human's 10% bonus Rep is OP.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Blood Elves: Like Rabbits - When within 10 yards of another blood elf, immediately spawn 2-3 blood elves, each spawned elf comes with the Like Rabbits ability.. 1.5 minute cooldown.

Warning: Destruction of the Horde's identity and cool factor may occur, prompting Blizzard to create OP racial abilities for Trolls and Orcs to offset the weebs.

Blood Elves: Demon Hunter - Access to their own fucking hero class, making any other racial ability pale in comparison.