Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I've never had a ton of confidence they'd get direct evidence that Trump conspired with the Russians. We do have a ton of evidence his campaign did. And at the highest levels with the people closest to him. The idea that he didn't know something was going on is ridiculous. Especially considering he hid the stupid business deal that got put on hold until he's no longer President.
    We have evidence that campaign tried to; we got absolutely no evidence they succeeded so far.

    Given how his "leadership" works, having him not engaged in any details of schemes going around him seems perfectly natural. If it succeeded he takes credit; if it fails "he was just a coffee boy".

  2. #102
    Merely a Setback Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    25,884
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    The only ones Trump could get were the ones who didn't care about having squeaky-clean image, and who made any connections they felt would benefit them personally.

    As for "refused to tell" - well, how could you really trust "his staff" not to leak it in most warped way possible?
    So your argument is that Trump's "best people" are corrupt goons and therefore Trump is incompetent at picking staff members?

    . . . who all have Russian connections . . .?
    They ask me why I'm bringin' - A baby into battle - That's really irresponsible - And getting them rattled
    I say "give me a break - Get off of my back damn, it" - I didn't learn parenting - My daddy was a planet

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    We have evidence that campaign tried to; we got absolutely no evidence they succeeded so far.

    Given how his "leadership" works, having him not engaged in any details of schemes going around him seems perfectly natural. If it succeeded he takes credit; if it fails "he was just a coffee boy".
    Bullshit. Manafort passed internal polling data to Putin’s people, thanks redaction errors.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    So your argument is that Trump's "best people" are corrupt goons and therefore Trump is incompetent at picking staff members?

    . . . who all have Russian connections . . .?
    While negotiating a Russian business deal until after he was elected. It’s all coincidence comrade!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Got to earn his turnips.

  4. #104
    The Unstoppable Force cubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Quiet Room
    Posts
    23,198
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    There is no proven collusion.

    They asked Donald Rumsfeld if he was a lizard person and he dodged the question, so by your logic....

    [hysterical video snipped because the Trumpkins can no longer use reality to defend their positions]
    I love that all you have is satire now. You can't even face reality at this point. Mueller proved collusion re Manafort, 100%. Trump is right behind them, along with his letter of intent to give Putin $50M. Or did you forget that?
    The less you know, the more you believe.

    Science has promised us nothing and given us everything, faith has promised us everything and given us nothing.

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    So your argument is that Trump's "best people" are corrupt goons and therefore Trump is incompetent at picking staff members?
    Incompetent? That depends on what your expect his aim to be really. It is certainly not just "best people for the job".

    He also doesn't have much choice given his personality - most competent people who try to work with him seem to say "fuck it, i'm out" soon enough (like his multiple lawyers, or Tillerson).

    Btw, remember Tillerson? Who apparently was in bed with Russia because he had Russian Order of Friendship?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Bullshit. Manafort passed internal polling data to Putin’s people, thanks redaction errors.
    Well, show me where it was authorized by Trump, first; and second, that it was intended for Russians, not for Ukrainians as Manafort's communication with Kilimnik said.

    Because as far as Ukrainians go, Clinton definitely worked with them as well.

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I'm saying he isn't charged with anything.
    YET. Mueller is barely talking to Trump right now.
    Master List of Why Trump is a Misogynist, Racist, Fascist, Homophobic Criminal:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrump...se_megathread/

  7. #107
    The Undying Butter Emails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Blaming HillaREEEEEE
    Posts
    32,538
    You guys still engaging @lockedout just need to point to the fact that yes, in fact, Trump has been linked to Russia.

    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=49472342

    The letter of intent shows that not only as Trump fully aware of the Trump tower meeting but was all for it.

    Collusion has been proven. Period. We're just waiting on Mueller to come out with everything else that we don't know about (the degree to which they colluded) as well as recommended charges.
    "Nazis are like cats. If they like you, it's probably because you're feeding them." -John Oliver
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Knadra finally just admitting Trumpkins care more about political victories than morals.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    There is no proven collusion.

    They asked Donald Rumsfeld if he was a lizard person and he dodged the question, so by your logic....

    Stop trolling.

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Shit...they're not? So what the hell have I been ordering at sushi restaurants all these years?!

    (/s)

    After re-reading it, this is pretty fucking massive. I'm very interesting to know what, if anything they discovered. Muellers report seems like it'll be juicier and juicer with each passing day.
    Trump's biggest issue is that he doesn't get politics at all. However, he does get somethings right, like "Stop the endless wars"

    I personally dont believe that he is a Russian puppet or spy. I think that every single US president was closely communicating and even cooperating with the Russians at some point of their careers, its just that they could handle it and Trump can not.

    Trump is obviously trying to do things that he believes that will benefit the US but with the wrong way because he and politics are not compatible. Do i believe that he is fit for President? Definitely not. Do i believe that he is a Russian spy / puppet? Definitely not.

    Lastly, if you think of it he was a bit in a hard place from the beginning since he had to fill some huge shoes that the last and in my opinion at least, the best US president left and people do compare him with Obama. I think if instead of Obama it was Bush or Clinton people wouldn't be so harsh on him since they where all in the same category (or even worse)

  10. #110
    Dreadlord FeedsOnDevTears's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    United States of Azeroth
    Posts
    845
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    We have evidence that campaign tried to; we got absolutely no evidence they succeeded so far.
    How the Russians hacked the DNC and passed its emails to WikiLeaks

    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Given how his "leadership" works, having him not engaged in any details of schemes going around him seems perfectly natural. If it succeeded he takes credit; if it fails "he was just a coffee boy".




    I could go on, about how conspiracy to commit a crime is a crime. How bribery (like dealing with the Russian government on a real estate deal in return for sanction relief) is an impeachable offense all on its own. How Trump as President has advanced Russian interests while hurting American interests How's his businesses, that he unconstitutionally refuses to separate himself from, have taken Russian money. But I don't need to do that at length, because it's all been well established already.

    All your denials here accomplish is giving people a chance to be reminding why and how Trump is guilty.
    Last edited by FeedsOnDevTears; 2019-01-14 at 02:09 PM.
    Impeach the MF.

  11. #111
    DNC hack happened way before Trump's speech; do you suspect Russians of having time machines in addition to unparalleled social media influencing abilities?

    All your denials here accomplish is giving people a chance to be reminding why and how Trump is guilty.
    All your denials here are accomplishing is giving people a chance to see how utterly deluded you are.

  12. #112
    health benefits of coffee and strong your life.

  13. #113
    Dreadlord FeedsOnDevTears's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    United States of Azeroth
    Posts
    845
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    DNC hack happened way before Trump's speech; do you suspect Russians of having time machines in addition to unparalleled social media influencing abilities?

    All your denials here are accomplishing is giving people a chance to see how utterly deluded you are.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...c78_story.html

    On a late July day in 2016, Donald Trump, the GOP nominee for president, stood at a lectern in Florida, next to an American flag, and urged a U.S. adversary to become involved in the election campaign and find tens of thousands of emails wiped from the server of his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton.

    “Russia, if you’re listening,” he said at a news conference at one of his resorts, “I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.”

    That same day, July 27, several Russian government hackers launched an attack against the email accounts of staffers in Clinton’s personal office, according to a sweeping indictment Friday by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III. At or around the same time, the hackers also targeted 76 email addresses used by the Clinton campaign, investigators said.
    Impeach the MF.

  14. #114
    The Unstoppable Force cubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Quiet Room
    Posts
    23,198
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    DNC hack happened way before Trump's speech; do you suspect Russians of having time machines in addition to unparalleled social media influencing abilities?

    All your denials here are accomplishing is giving people a chance to see how utterly deluded you are.
    Holy fuck are you just an uninformed shrill. Proof once again that you're only after turnips.

    Quote Originally Posted by FeedsOnDevTears View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...c78_story.html

    On a late July day in 2016, Donald Trump, the GOP nominee for president, stood at a lectern in Florida, next to an American flag, and urged a U.S. adversary to become involved in the election campaign and find tens of thousands of emails wiped from the server of his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton.

    “Russia, if you’re listening,” he said at a news conference at one of his resorts, “I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.”

    That same day, July 27, several Russian government hackers launched an attack against the email accounts of staffers in Clinton’s personal office, according to a sweeping indictment Friday by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III. At or around the same time, the hackers also targeted 76 email addresses used by the Clinton campaign, investigators said.
    This. Precisely. Those who aren't aware of the timeline into Trump's [what some are now calling] treasonous actions should just step aside.
    The less you know, the more you believe.

    Science has promised us nothing and given us everything, faith has promised us everything and given us nothing.

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by FeedsOnDevTears View Post
    They were doing attacks both before and after though.

    Here are examples from ABC.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2019-01-14 at 10:02 PM.

  16. #116
    Bloodsail Admiral Korlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    1,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    They were doing attacks both before and after though.
    Hakurei turnips are a small, delicately flavored Japanese variety that will win over even the harshest turnip critic. If you can't find them, use another small turnip like the Tokyo, or substitute with red radishes. Lo advocates using the whole turnip, from bitter, leafy-green tops to sweet roots.

    INGREDIENTS
    3 bunches baby hakurei turnips, baby turnips, or red radishes (about 2 pounds), trimmed, greens reserved
    1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
    3 tablespoons sugar
    Kosher salt
    PREPARATION
    Place turnips in a large skillet; add water to cover turnips halfway. Add butter, sugar, and a large pinch of salt; bring to a boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until liquid is syrupy and turnips are tender, about 15 minutes. (if turnips are tender before liquid has reduced, use a slotted spoon to transfer turnips to a plate and reduce liquid until syrupy. Return turnips to pan and stir to coat well.) DO AHEAD: Can be made 4 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature. Rewarm before continuing.
    Add turnip greens to skillet and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until just wilted, 2-3 minutes. Season with salt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •