Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    Paying a fee to play a game is now equal to supporting slaves. You heard it here first guys.
    No, but your argument is literally not different than promoting the slave trade. How do you not see the similarity?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    He literally compared it to supporting slavery. You muppet.
    Because your argument is exactly the same. I am not comparing your actions to supporting slavery, I am comparing your argument of why you aren't supporting Blizzard to the same argument of not supporting slavery.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Saw this on the wow forums, it boggled my mind

Anybody else around that thinks buying subs with gold isn't supporting Blizzard?
    People who think they're not "supporting Activision/Blizzard" by paying for their subscription with gold are simply deluding themselves. Because if it wasn't for them buying those tokens from the auction house, there wouldn't be people buying tokens with real life money to sell in the AH. They're as much a "part of the problem" as the ones putting the tokens in the AH.
    Is there anything from vanilla WoW you are not looking forward to despite your hype for Classic? Come and tell us what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd22c015b36 View Post
    Has the token price increased? Always thought it was the same as the monthly subscription price. It doesn't surprise me with greedy Activision though.
    It's always been $20 in NA and the sub is $14.99.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    If he thinks Blizzard is missing out on his $15 I've got news for him. His tokens cost 20.
    I was going to mention this as well. Im all for paying with tokens but if he's fighting the man, well he's actually making them 33% percent more.

I pay gold for tokens on the AH, and I don't care whether anyone else considers this "support" for Blizzard.
    Last edited by Kushana; 2019-02-22 at 07:56 PM.