Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneer View Post
    Thanks for the insight, i'm guessing Arms DPS was high at that point in the game due to everything else being lower in comparison, or was arms nerfed at some point?
    I believe early on MS caused 200% weapon damage instead of the now 100%. I dont know in which patch this was changed though as I didnt play warrior before patch 1.9 myself.
    “Listen... Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.” – Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by Storfan View Post
    I believe early on MS caused 200% weapon damage instead of the now 100%. I dont know in which patch this was changed though as I didnt play warrior before patch 1.9 myself.
    Was 140% before 1.2. Also before 1.8 all instant attacks had an attack power coefficient based on weapon speed, doubledipping on slow weapons (instant attacks still benefit from having a slower weapon due to them having a higher topend compared to faster weapons of comparable item level).
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    Was 140% before 1.2. Also before 1.8 all instant attacks had an attack power coefficient based on weapon speed, doubledipping on slow weapons (instant attacks still benefit from having a slower weapon due to them having a higher topend compared to faster weapons of comparable item level).
    No, MS was 220% before 1.2; someone datamined 0.9 client. It also only cost 20 rage back then instead of 30.

That, combined with the AP coefficient on weapon speeds, was what caused MS to crit for 1500+ and be super OP. Every warrior could open on you with Charge -> MS and potentially smack you for half your health, or more, with an auto-attack follow up.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    No, MS was 220% before 1.2; someone datamined 0.9 client. It also only cost 20 rage back then instead of 30.

That, combined with the AP coefficient on weapon speeds, was what caused MS to crit for 1500+ and be super OP. Every warrior could open on you with Charge -> MS and potentially smack you for half your health, or more, with an auto-attack follow up.
    It was nerfed in release patch aswell. In the beta it wasnt uncommon to get oneshot during an intercept if you're cloth. 2.5k MS + 1.5k HS (which wasnt guaranteed to land at the same time as your MS, btw) wasnt uncommon back then with any decent weapon: Rockpounder, Nicker, AR, you name it.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Attila891 View Post
    Hi,
    I have been searching for a 2 handed slam spec guide, but I just could find the right one.
    What I discovered so far:
    -Slam hits more than Bloodthirst or Whirlwind and costs less
    -Unbridled wrath can be good for this spec
    -Flurry is more useful than 2h Wep Spec when you have enough crit
    -Anger Management is a must for it's secret tooltip

https://imgur.com/a/rVAOug3
    There were 2 valuable builds in vanilla for endgame war. Prot or hybrid prot with MS nothin more if we talking about PVE. In PVP 2h slam was pretty good as i remember.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    There were 2 valuable builds in vanilla for endgame war. Prot or hybrid prot with MS nothin more if we talking about PVE. In PVP 2h slam was pretty good as i remember.
    That is only true for early vanilla. In patch 1.12.1 (which we will get in classic) there are several builds for both DPS and tanking that are very much viable and great for their respective purposes.
    “Listen... Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.” – Dennis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storfan View Post
    That is only true for early vanilla. In patch 1.12.1 (which we will get in classic) there are several builds for both DPS and tanking that are very much viable and great for their respective purposes.
    Oh ok. You are right. I played warrior in early vanilla and very late just before TBC out.