Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans NoRest4Wicked's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Inconvenient for racists like you.
    Saying convenient to a gas leak in my mind is a reference to insurance fraud. Times are changing I guess.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    Saying convenient to a gas leak in my mind is a reference to insurance fraud. Times are changing I guess.
    Well they gots to preemptively stop those racists from being racist by calling them racists before they are racists. It's hard work but someone has to do it, and the left has it covered.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Tydan View Post
    that literally makes no sense, get a grip
    What's convenient then?

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    What's convenient then?
    You do watch the news, its called deflection.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Because the only explanation for an explosion at a bakery that isn't even open yet is Muslims. Anything else is just a coverup.
    Obviously this was one of those Christian bakeries and they were targeted because they refused to bake a cake for a gay Muslim wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by Tydan View Post
    You do watch the news, its called deflection.
    deflection from what?