Cool Zandalari will be the most OP race in history

It now breaks upon damage but if you can hide, it's still 25% heal every second on 1.5min cd !!!! HOLY SHIT . Then you got LoA racial where you can pick what you like.

Im going Zandalari and no one will stop me!.

Zandalari The Master Race

And we needed a thirteenth thread on this topic why?

I am pretty sure that heal will be nerfed. Maybe 25% health over 4 sec. Or a 5 min cd. And the LoA racials are bound to be nerfed quite a lot as well. However, the concepts are still cool. I do like the idea of a multiple choice of buffs for a racial. I can't see any way a 1.5 min channeled lay on hands or a choosable extra trinket is going to go live though... Then again, many things that went live in BFA were things people in beta said "No way this is going live" so maybe...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, no, that is a PTR thing and won't be released like that.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

It's already nerfed XD . if they nerf it again no one will play the race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mallos View Post
    no one will play the race.
    And no-one will make threads like this...
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

i will, cuz i need a paladin that isnt belf or a cow

Are you really this stupid to believe that number will be on retail? ... cool.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Yeah, no, that is a PTR thing and won't be released like that.
    That's what they said about BFA and look what we got.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundOfGuns View Post
    Are you really this stupid to believe that number will be on retail? ... cool.
    i believe it will . i want the Zandalari to rule the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mallos View Post
    It's already nerfed XD . if they nerf it again no one will play the race.
    Except for, y'know, those that don't give a crap about racials, which I'd assume is the majority.

10+ Year Old Account
    as a horde player who's waiting for the zandalari trolls since.. like...10 years, i have to admit that this regeneratin' racial is op as hell. but guess what ? my 2 cents say they will release it the way it is atm but they will nerf it after some time. they need the money boys, throw'em some go go go!
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I am sure devs have enough common sense to tone that thing down. In its current form it's simply hilariously OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    There are already threads devoted to this, we scarcely need another. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead