Bots are still botting! (Are these bots?)

Hello,

I posted a thread in WoW forums exposing botters which you can find it here :

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...tting/71250/16

to my surprise many people think that they are not bots but just group of friends herbing together or maybe a high-level multi boxing.

I wanted your opinion to see if they are indeed bots or I am missing something here.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they wore the same gear, same mounts etc, and they had resembling names? Multiboxing.

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't move on completely fixed lines, so might be slightly randomized bots, but doesn't look like multiboxing, which would be moving all the accounts in exactly the same way.

Names aren't similar either, which is normally a giveaway of bots/multiboxers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    They don't move on completely fixed lines, so might be slightly randomized bots, but doesn't look like multiboxing, which would be moving all the accounts in exactly the same way.

Names aren't similar either, which is normally a giveaway of bots/multiboxers
    Aight, then it's probably bots.

Deleted
    If it looks like a bot, moves like a bot, and acts like a bot, then it probably is a bot.

It's fucking hilarious the number of people in that thread saying it's not botting. You have to be fucking dull to not see the obvious botting.

This is not multi-boxing imo. These are scripted bots.

Keep reporting them, Blizzard will notice eventually. Probably.

just because the most common bot is gone, doesnt mean there arent many others still around.