Deleted

How's playing on us servers from eu/sweden?

Are there many people who do not or refuse to speak english there as there are on eu servers? Is the ping playable?

I play with a friend exchanging in AUS and an online friend in Swisscocoaland, they get about 150-200ms, everyone speaks english, rarely we have a korean join from overseas for the lulz I assume but they usually speak english too.

I only play on US servers from Sweden and it's more than fine. It's a much more enjoyable experience playing with teams that communicate on a regular basis, a lot less toxic than the EU servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I lived in the US for half a year, I still played on EU servers, without any ping issues, so I can only assume it also works the opposite way you describe. I now regret it, should have played US, but had many friends back then who played eu.

Would also play on US, but the time difference mess it up. Prime US time, when you want to play, even on the east coast, is too late for me EU time, starting work at 7am sucks :/

Playing on NA from Sweden is no issue, sure i've got 150ms instead of 50ms, but you get used to it quickly. I stick to NA because it's so much easier to climb.