Change main advice (M+)

As the title says, i need some advice. I've been a rogue main for the last 3 years and i'd like to change, my 2 options are Arms Warrior or Frost DK. I will play mainly m+ (high ones if it's possible, I have a group for it) and I would like to know which one is better in that situation.

Thank you in advance!

7+ Year Old Account
    That really depends on your group. How many people would benefit from your attack power buff? Warriors don't really bring much to the table when it comes to utility and neither does a DK, but I would argue and say DK has better utility.

If you're looking to push, you're kind of doing a disservice to your team.

You are looking at a MASSIVE downgrade from a rogue. If not in overall damage, in desirability/utility. Both warrior specs bring great damage, but nothing else. Rogue and DH have the damage + extremely valuable utility and damage mitigation. The last part is not nearly as important as it was in Legion, but the second is even more so in BfA. I can certainly understand swapping to something you find more fun, but just be aware you are going to have a REALLY hard time finding PUG groups as a DPS warrior, and even if you have a steady group your lack of utility will become limiting in certain affix combos.

Quote Originally Posted by Coconnut View Post
    As the title says, i need some advice. I've been a rogue main for the last 3 years and i'd like to change, my 2 options are Arms Warrior or Frost DK. I will play mainly m+ (high ones if it's possible, I have a group for it) and I would like to know which one is better in that situation.

Thank you in advance!
    I've got the same path as yours lol, from Rogue to Warrior. And I effin regret it.

Warriors arent really demanded in M+. The only CC they got is the AoE fear.
    Not to mention our DPS are capped in big pulls.

I'm currently playing Mage, leaving my warrior aside, just to enjoy doing high keys.
    If you still love playing rogue, I would advice you to continue playing that.