BfD - arms or fury?

Heya, I know the raid isn't out yet (duh) but I was curious if there are any charts from PTR raid testing which spec will be more useful for raid group?
    I know much can change before the raid is out but nonetheless if someone could give me some hints I would be grateful

From what I've seen both are good, maybe Arms a bit better. Play what you enjoy the most though!

Right now? If you want to be the best asset you can, you have two options. A, play and be proficient at both. Or B, figure out which one you're not only more capable and skilled with, but also the one you enjoy more, and put time into it. If the specs are 80% and 90%, being 90% with one is better than 70% with the other.

what these guys said or u know maybe just play what u enjoy the most ... that should do the trick

I'll leveled a fury warrior (120 now)
    al questing route it's a faceroll....and it's funny!

but...i think that both are fine.

Both specs excel on different encounters, you're the best bet is to practice and gear for both (not hard as Stat priorities aren't that far apart) and practice both.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemenion View Post
    From what I've seen both are good, maybe Arms a bit better. Play what you enjoy the most though!
    Judging by the azerite traits, it looks like fury is ahead. But it's too early to say until we see the actual raid live.

Arms needs some love...
    maybe buff MS-Dmg or reduce ragecost!