Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    ... Didn't the horde kinda you know... murder the shit out of their previous leader Rhonin? Then some mages betrayed their supposed neutrality in favor of secretly supplying the horde while garrosh was still on his "orc hitler" bender?

    Kinda seems like they might have had this coming.
    Rhonin broke his neutrality first which makes Rhonin a casualty of war not a murder victim. If stand inside a battlefield and get killed what do you expect?

    One mage betrayed dalaran and you know what he helped Garrosh escape his trial so he betrayed even horde. Also Dalaran helped alliance move divine belö through dalaran to teldrassil and making magical defences there which put alot belfs on hardplace as Dalaran was speaking of neutrality but their leader helpes to murder their families.

    Both instances were fault of dalarans own leadership and they forced hordes hand.

  2. #82
    Banned Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having tea with a scary jester
    Posts
    25,136
    Quote Originally Posted by etheldald View Post
    is just gameplay bro... or the horde doesn't have kirin tor banners in their portal room?

    and yes, that stupidity of dalaran going neutral in legion was pure garbage.
    Excuse me, but unlike the garbage lore this expansion with its forced idiotic war story, one that only exists because the current shit writers wanted to redo the mists of pandaria story, at least in legion the story of why the Kirin tor went neutral to save the world from the legion actually made sense.

    This is were faction bias makes fools of people.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    The blood elves probably dont have any family left in the Alliance after they blew one of the largest settlements of High Elves, Theramore, to kingdom come themselves. Then sat by as Sylvanas sicked her pets to kill High Elves in the Plaguelands, and sat by as the trolls sent players to kill High Elves in the Hinterlands.
    When did you invent that Dalaran is Alliance? I agree that some archmage almost exterminated innocent blood elves in Dalaran, but that doesn't make Dalaran Stormwind colony and it doesn't erase blood ties between Dalaran and Lordaeron.

    Not that the Forsaken attacked two nations unprovoked, Gilneas and Dalaran, but when we kill undead they say things like, "Thank you." and "Its finally over."
    Gilneas was attacked unprovoked, but Dalaran started the conflict with Forsaken by distrupting their just war operations against human farmers.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Terongor View Post
    Rhonin broke his neutrality first which makes Rhonin a casualty of war not a murder victim. If stand inside a battlefield and get killed what do you expect?

    One mage betrayed dalaran and you know what he helped Garrosh escape his trial so he betrayed even horde. Also Dalaran helped alliance move divine belö through dalaran to teldrassil and making magical defences there which put alot belfs on hardplace as Dalaran was speaking of neutrality but their leader helpes to murder their families.

    Both instances were fault of dalarans own leadership and they forced hordes hand.
    Yes, both Jaina and Rhonin deserved that bomb as they started the war.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    After all the crap Sylvanas has done, I'd be surprised if the Kirin Tor didn't break their neutrality and joined the Alliance. They were a human kingdom to begin with, making them neutral was obvious Horde bias.
    If being a human forces you to become Stormwind colony, night elves should all serve Azshara. Dalaran and Lordaeron owe Stormwind nothing.
    I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread

  4. #84
    NEVER trust a neutral. They're obviously up to something.

  5. #85
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    America, F*** yeah.
    Posts
    2,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Terongor View Post
    Rhonin broke his neutrality first which makes Rhonin a casualty of war not a murder victim. If stand inside a battlefield and get killed what do you expect?

    One mage betrayed dalaran and you know what he helped Garrosh escape his trial so he betrayed even horde. Also Dalaran helped alliance move divine belö through dalaran to teldrassil and making magical defences there which put alot belfs on hardplace as Dalaran was speaking of neutrality but their leader helpes to murder their families.

    Both instances were fault of dalarans own leadership and they forced hordes hand.
    Well, if you were actually up to speed, you'd know they were there because doing nothing would be seen as approval of Garrosh's expansionist war policies which would be unacceptable, and they knew that the focusing iris was somewhere in kalimdor so they sent a token force which would have been enough to protect their interests in the area(jaina, her tower, and a portal to/from dalaran.) and begin a proper search afterwards. Also, that one of the council of six who decided on that course of action was a spy for Garrosh, and betrayed them in the fight. Fun fact: the horde was also the reason he ended up in kalimdor, you know, after murdering a bunch of blue dragons to steal the focusing iris, to make the worlds largest WMD ever. To drop it on a fairly small shipping port.

    Then they betrayed dalaran to the horde's interests once again, with the sunreavers assisting garrosh's theft of the divine bell, immediately after Jaina had stood up for them specifically to uphold dalaran's values of neutrality.

    So yeah, I wouldn't want to work with them either. Bunch of backstabbing shitbirds in the horde. So, if you're keeping score(and you "HORDE NEVER WRONG!" nutjobs love trying to do that until it blows up in your face for the... every frickin' time.) that's one "maybe" in their own interests that just happened to line up with not swearing eternal fealty to the horde, and one "This is safer on teldrassil than in Garrosh's hands" both of which were followed by immediate horde betrayal.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

  6. #86
    Mechagnome etheldald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    With the lord admiral :)
    Posts
    563
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Excuse me, but unlike the garbage lore this expansion with its forced idiotic war story, one that only exists because the current shit writers wanted to redo the mists of pandaria story, at least in legion the story of why the Kirin tor went neutral to save the world from the legion actually made sense.

    This is were faction bias makes fools of people.
    No, it doesn't.
    The sunreavers were begging to return to the city that literally purged them. like, da hell?
    jaina was like full nuclear because she believed that the horde betrayed them. no stupid girl there was no betrayal!

    "world ending threat, everything is forgotten" so damn stupid and forced.

    it was just a lame excuse to make the horde be able to walk in the hub, instead of, you know use an actual horde city.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    Well, if you were actually up to speed, you'd know they were there because doing nothing would be seen as approval of Garrosh's expansionist war policies which would be unacceptable, and they knew that the focusing iris was somewhere in kalimdor so they sent a token force which would have been enough to protect their interests in the area(jaina, her tower, and a portal to/from dalaran.) and begin a proper search afterwards. Also, that one of the council of six who decided on that course of action was a spy for Garrosh, and betrayed them in the fight. Fun fact: the horde was also the reason he ended up in kalimdor, you know, after murdering a bunch of blue dragons to steal the focusing iris, to make the worlds largest WMD ever. To drop it on a fairly small shipping port.

    Then they betrayed dalaran to the horde's interests once again, with the sunreavers assisting garrosh's theft of the divine bell, immediately after Jaina had stood up for them specifically to uphold dalaran's values of neutrality.

    So yeah, I wouldn't want to work with them either. Bunch of backstabbing shitbirds in the horde. So, if you're keeping score(and you "HORDE NEVER WRONG!" nutjobs love trying to do that until it blows up in your face for the... every frickin' time.) that's one "maybe" in their own interests that just happened to line up with not swearing eternal fealty to the horde, and one "This is safer on teldrassil than in Garrosh's hands" both of which were followed by immediate horde betrayal.
    With that logic as council of six and the ENTIRE ALLIANCE with Jaina aprooved what Garithos did to the blood elfs in dalaran its only logical for those sunreaver to help Garrosh with making of manabomb and stealing the eye as Alliance thought Garrosh trying kill blood elves with suicidal missions and then trying to executing them for succeeding.

    Kirin tor didn't send a token for to help kalecgos in tides of war they redirected him to Jaina. Also most of those blue dragons stood with malygos in nexus war they got what was coming to them. Aethas decided for it not thalen who was the spy for Garrosh but thalen decided on "helping" theramore.

    Also in lore Theramore was a major alliance stronghold which was used to field the armies of the alliance so stop down playing.

    They betrayed Dalaran after Jaina helped alliance with getting divine bell under hordes nose which isn't neutral true which she forced sunreavers to protect the horde as their leader was helping alliance on murdering their families. Which is taking sides and breaking neutrality in everyway.

    Lets dalaran v blood elf betrayals
    Helping Garithos on trying execute after saving their city in wc3. Aiding Alliance against the horde and breaking neutrality forcing belfs on murdering their kin and helping alliance with divine bell.

    To be neutral you have to be neutral to the point that you wouldn't stop either side on murdering million civilians and dalaran kept breaking this as they saw fit and forcing their population to choose 1) help city which owe us everything since the troll wars but keeps betraying us and forcing us killing our kin or 2) siding with our kin who have just trying to keep themselfs safe.

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    Well, if you were actually up to speed, you'd know they were there because doing nothing would be seen as approval of Garrosh's expansionist war policies which would be unacceptable, and they knew that the focusing iris was somewhere in kalimdor so they sent a token force which would have been enough to protect their interests in the area(jaina, her tower, and a portal to/from dalaran.) and begin a proper search afterwards. Also, that one of the council of six who decided on that course of action was a spy for Garrosh, and betrayed them in the fight. Fun fact: the horde was also the reason he ended up in kalimdor, you know, after murdering a bunch of blue dragons to steal the focusing iris, to make the worlds largest WMD ever. To drop it on a fairly small shipping port.

    Then they betrayed dalaran to the horde's interests once again, with the sunreavers assisting garrosh's theft of the divine bell, immediately after Jaina had stood up for them specifically to uphold dalaran's values of neutrality.

    So yeah, I wouldn't want to work with them either. Bunch of backstabbing shitbirds in the horde. So, if you're keeping score(and you "HORDE NEVER WRONG!" nutjobs love trying to do that until it blows up in your face for the... every frickin' time.) that's one "maybe" in their own interests that just happened to line up with not swearing eternal fealty to the horde, and one "This is safer on teldrassil than in Garrosh's hands" both of which were followed by immediate horde betrayal.
    There was no betrayal. There were was an inside job from garrosh loyalists to smear The sunreavers and drive the blood elfs back from negotiations with Varian. And Dalaran broke their own neutrality twice in the favor of the alliance , before Jaina went purge mode. The double standards here are laughable.

    The most ridiculous part is painting Theramore as small shipping port. You clearly don't know anything about the lore.
    Last edited by Grazrug; 2019-01-16 at 01:23 AM.

  9. #89
    Herald of the Titans Synros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Shadowlands
    Posts
    2,832
    Maybe. Or maybe they just realize how unhinged Sylvanas is, and can't remain "neutral" and host members of a faction who's Warchief is openly out to destroy all life and raise it into undeath...
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    What about their potential families in Quel'thalas and Orgrimmar? Do you know that Stormwidians were a little isolated from other kingdoms? If I was going to search for Dalaranians' families, I would start among the Forsaken.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Very unprovoked. Say that to forsaken killed in Stormheim.
    If we have to search for dalarian families, I'd start search.. Dalaran. It's always been its own nation, and always a staunch supporter of the Alliance of Lordaeron. Then went neutral in Wotlk, then rejoined again, and in Legion I remember a few hints (first the official page describing the characters of legion) where dalaran is formally still alliance, only admitting horde people in times of peace between the 2 factions and a very dangerous common enemy, even if does not want now (apparently) to take side after that. Only normal that Stormwind uses them for portals at very least.

  11. #91
    Do you really expect of Blizzard to keep their story straight, or even make sense at this point? Really?

  12. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavius View Post
    If we have to search for dalarian families, I'd start search.. Dalaran. It's always been its own nation, and always a staunch supporter of the Alliance of Lordaeron. Then went neutral in Wotlk...
    "But you can compare that Alliance[of Lordaeron] to the current one no more than you can compare the current Horde to the first Horde." - Chief Bennett, fanatical Alliance player.

    However, current Dalaran status is unknown.
    Last edited by matrix123mko; 2019-01-16 at 12:49 PM.
    I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread

  13. #93
    Scarab Lord Maxrokur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Zuldazar
    Posts
    4,210
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    "But you can compare that Alliance[of Lordaeron] to the current one no more than you can compare the current Horde to the first Horde." - Chief Bennett, fanatical Alliance player.

    However, current Dalaran status is unknown.
    Khadgar is the chief which means they are gonna be neutral, but I expect them to be like the Gazlowe faction, they will support their favorite faction in secret.

  14. #94
    Dalaran and the Kirin Tor were members of the original 7 kingdoms of the Alliance... why does it surprise you? The first Horde destroyed Dalaran...

  15. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomads View Post
    Dalaran and the Kirin Tor were members of the original 7 kingdoms of the Alliance... why does it surprise you? The first Horde destroyed Dalaran...
    Wrong. Dalaran was never destroyed until the scourge came.

  16. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Wrong. Dalaran was never destroyed until the scourge came.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/The_Siege_...aran_(WC2_Orc)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •