Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakehead View Post
    For the most part you aren’t doing a great job avoiding non video game discussions
    Not true actually...

civilian(noun) : a person not in the armed services or the police force.
    "Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest - and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault"
    Donald J. Trump - 6:37PM, 8th May 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    What I'm saying is that if you handle dangerous objects, mistakes become dangerous quickly. I'm not downplaying this, but it is a common occurance that firearms discharge accidentally or by mistake. That's just the truth. What I am making fun of is the fake outrage by people like you that pretend to be shocked that this is happening. Go outside, have a look at the world. You'd probably die in a perpetual state of surprise if this shocks you already. :P
    So, you are still downplaying problems just because they are not surprising?

I don't find this surprising because threads like this pop out all the time, and I am hardly shocked because it's America, the land of the trigger-happy and state-sanctioned robbers; but if it makes you feel better about handwaving problems with non-sequitur like "if it's not surprising I don't care and neither should you", sure, I am manufacturing fake outrage and pretending to be shocked.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2019-01-14 at 07:20 AM.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Not true actually...

civilian(noun) : a person not in the armed services or the police force.
    https://www.collinsdictionary.com/di...glish/civilian

Only in America

Islam is a religion of peace

Just like Christianity there are a miniscle few that commit atrocities

Don’t bring Islam into disrepute to further your agenda

Have you ever read the Haddith or the Quran where it talks about killing infidels?

Or have you been to the middle east where people are killed for being different?
    Last edited by Shaqthefat; 2019-01-14 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    So, you are still downplaying problems just because they are not surprising?

I don't find this surprising because threads like this pop out all the time, and I am hardly shocked because it's America, the land of the trigger-happy and state-sanctioned robbers; but if it makes you feel better about handwaving problems with non-sequitur like "if it's not surprising I don't care and neither should you", sure, I am manufacturing fake outrage and pretending to be shocked.
    It's cops, not some rednecks in the woods. These accidents happen in Europe, too.
    “It’s majoritarian, the majority wins, it’s ruled by the majority for the majority – sod the minority. Whereas true democracy includes everybody’s opinion in society,” - Margaret Georgiadou, 2019 about Brexit referendum.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Divide the number of police interactions per year with the amount of "incompetent" cases you are spouting off about.....yeah.
    It is higher than 0, which is what the number of "incompetent" actions should be. Imagine surgeons having the same amount of incompetence that US cops have and you'd have a shitshow.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    I can't speak for every state but in California it takes longer to become a barber than it does to become a cop.
    Thats great and all, but what do you expect for a lower paid, unappreciated, dangerous job with job supply of willing applicants? Do you think raising the time it takes to become a cop, would raise the supply of people?

This is anecdotal, you need to show statistics on how many cops shoot their partners each year to point out an actual problem of general incompetence.

You just can’t make this up

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/indiana-po...opstories.html

Indiana cops shoots partner due to very poor gun handling and a mystery dog.
    This would be like saying your bait post means all posters here bait, your logic is flawed.
    For some people, everything is a moral question. If you agree with them, you are virtuous. If you don't, you are a monster.
    Proof Elizabeth Warren lied about being Native American
    A Congress woman who doesn't know the 3 branches of Government.
    Now that's funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    It's cops, not some rednecks in the woods. These accidents happen in Europe, too.
    It's almost like rate of occurrence matters, rather than the fact "it just happens".

About as disingenuous as saying "there's murder everywhere so it's not an issue for those at the top".
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    It is higher than 0, which is what the number of "incompetent" actions should be. Imagine surgeons having the same amount of incompetence that US cops have and you'd have a shitshow.
    Numbers must be hard for you....
    Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Just because the Blue Wave was forecast, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

Yeah folks, he said it....

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Numbers must be hard for you....
    Post constructively please. You gave no argument.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Post constructively please. You gave no argument.
    Surgeries performed in a year vs. police interactions with the public in a year.

Is that constructive enough?
    Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Just because the Blue Wave was forecast, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

Yeah folks, he said it....

Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    Few cops does something stupid=EVEY COP IS STUPID AND INCOMPETENT!
    Yeah, there are also plenty of racist people in the US. So by using your own logic, everyone in the US are racist.
    I've seen that logic fly here, so who knows?

But with...respect?...to the topic, this is entirely baseless and without point.
    Last edited by Reaper0329; 2019-01-14 at 04:42 PM.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/01/24/us/...www.cnn.com%2F

So now the shooting spills to the off duty folk

Yep perfectly trained