Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakehead View Post
    For the most part you aren’t doing a great job avoiding non video game discussions
    Not true actually...

    civilian(noun) : a person not in the armed services or the police force.
    "Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest - and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault"
    Donald J. Trump - 6:37PM, 8th May 2013

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    What I'm saying is that if you handle dangerous objects, mistakes become dangerous quickly. I'm not downplaying this, but it is a common occurance that firearms discharge accidentally or by mistake. That's just the truth. What I am making fun of is the fake outrage by people like you that pretend to be shocked that this is happening. Go outside, have a look at the world. You'd probably die in a perpetual state of surprise if this shocks you already. :P
    So, you are still downplaying problems just because they are not surprising?

    I don't find this surprising because threads like this pop out all the time, and I am hardly shocked because it's America, the land of the trigger-happy and state-sanctioned robbers; but if it makes you feel better about handwaving problems with non-sequitur like "if it's not surprising I don't care and neither should you", sure, I am manufacturing fake outrage and pretending to be shocked.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2019-01-14 at 07:20 AM.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

    Prediction for the future

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Not true actually...

    civilian(noun) : a person not in the armed services or the police force.
    https://www.collinsdictionary.com/di...glish/civilian

    Only in America

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakehead View Post
    Islam is a religion of peace

    Just like Christianity there are a miniscle few that commit atrocities

    Don’t bring Islam into disrepute to further your agenda


    Have you ever read the Haddith or the Quran where it talks about killing infidels?

    Or have you been to the middle east where people are killed for being different?
    Last edited by Shaqthefat; 2019-01-14 at 07:29 AM.

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    So, you are still downplaying problems just because they are not surprising?

    I don't find this surprising because threads like this pop out all the time, and I am hardly shocked because it's America, the land of the trigger-happy and state-sanctioned robbers; but if it makes you feel better about handwaving problems with non-sequitur like "if it's not surprising I don't care and neither should you", sure, I am manufacturing fake outrage and pretending to be shocked.
    It's cops, not some rednecks in the woods. These accidents happen in Europe, too.
    “It’s majoritarian, the majority wins, it’s ruled by the majority for the majority – sod the minority. Whereas true democracy includes everybody’s opinion in society,” - Margaret Georgiadou, 2019 about Brexit referendum.

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Divide the number of police interactions per year with the amount of "incompetent" cases you are spouting off about.....yeah.
    It is higher than 0, which is what the number of "incompetent" actions should be. Imagine surgeons having the same amount of incompetence that US cops have and you'd have a shitshow.

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    I can't speak for every state but in California it takes longer to become a barber than it does to become a cop.
    Thats great and all, but what do you expect for a lower paid, unappreciated, dangerous job with job supply of willing applicants? Do you think raising the time it takes to become a cop, would raise the supply of people?

  8. #128
    This is anecdotal, you need to show statistics on how many cops shoot their partners each year to point out an actual problem of general incompetence.

  9. #129
    The Unstoppable Force zenkai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    21,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakehead View Post
    You just can’t make this up

    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/indiana-po...opstories.html

    Indiana cops shoots partner due to very poor gun handling and a mystery dog.
    This would be like saying your bait post means all posters here bait, your logic is flawed.
    For some people, everything is a moral question. If you agree with them, you are virtuous. If you don't, you are a monster.
    Proof Elizabeth Warren lied about being Native American
    A Congress woman who doesn't know the 3 branches of Government.
    Now that's funny!

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    It's cops, not some rednecks in the woods. These accidents happen in Europe, too.
    It's almost like rate of occurrence matters, rather than the fact "it just happens".

    About as disingenuous as saying "there's murder everywhere so it's not an issue for those at the top".
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

    Prediction for the future

  11. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    It is higher than 0, which is what the number of "incompetent" actions should be. Imagine surgeons having the same amount of incompetence that US cops have and you'd have a shitshow.
    Numbers must be hard for you....
    Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Just because the Blue Wave was forecast, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

    Yeah folks, he said it....

  12. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Numbers must be hard for you....
    Post constructively please. You gave no argument.

  13. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Post constructively please. You gave no argument.
    Surgeries performed in a year vs. police interactions with the public in a year.

    Is that constructive enough?
    Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Just because the Blue Wave was forecast, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

    Yeah folks, he said it....

  14. #134
    Stood in the Fire Reaper0329's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Southern US
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    Few cops does something stupid=EVEY COP IS STUPID AND INCOMPETENT!
    Yeah, there are also plenty of racist people in the US. So by using your own logic, everyone in the US are racist.
    I've seen that logic fly here, so who knows?

    But with...respect?...to the topic, this is entirely baseless and without point.
    Last edited by Reaper0329; 2019-01-14 at 04:42 PM.

  15. #135
    https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/01/24/us/...www.cnn.com%2F

    So now the shooting spills to the off duty folk

    Yep perfectly trained

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •