affliction warlock best partner in 2v2

Hello. I would like to get your opinions which class is best for aff warlock in 2s. I am struggling in arena... so maybe you could give me advices. Thanks

Go Demo or Destro. Affy doesn't do enough damage or apply enough pressure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Affliction/Mistweaver is not too bad. At least it wasn't before mistweavers got nerfed. It's not difficult to set up drains with leg sweep and crane can add a lot of damage.

Main problem is to set up a kill.... i stack 50 id for drain and trying to execute with it... but its so hard to find a moment you cant get an interupt, cc, stun or healer to keep feared on time....

- - - Updated - - -

How you set up a kill? Any tips?

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried affliction but ended up with more success on destro with felhunter. Affliction has quicker applications of dots and damage, but destro is hard hitting and sets up kills quicker and easier.

Best advice I could give you is to stop doing arena. Your are playing the weakest spec in game for 2s. Which means that you are almost guaranteed to lose whenever you play against a player as skilled as you. Try RBGs, you'll shine more and it is much more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by lummiuster View Post
    Best advice I could give you is to stop doing arena. Your are playing the weakest spec in game for 2s. Which means that you are almost guaranteed to lose whenever you play against a player as skilled as you. Try RBGs, you'll shine more and it is much more fun.
    Yes, probably you right...In my opinion, they gave us to be tanky on 8.1, which is pretty good, but its not enouth tools to set up kills or give proper presure... what you think about 3v3? Because i want to do some arena... RBG for me is a little bit different thing...

Honestly you need to play almost perfect to compete with people making lots of errors. As affliction either you spread damage + cc while your partner kills or you try to kill and rage. The only way you can be the killer is if you have the extrem luck of having 3x the azerite trait "inevitable demise" (drain life damage stack x 50). You can't kill with UAs anymore because if you stack more than 3, they will get dispelled.
    So to kill, you need to dot people to accumulate 50stacks, it takes somewhat 1minute (that you gotta stay alive), and when you are ready, you need to wait until they use their CCs (good players will keep their stun till you start casting it) and then you cast it, get interupted, start raging, accumulate the stacks again, cast it, get stunned again and so on. You can make it tho if your opponent is stupid or if your partner is good, but you will win thanks to him rather than you. FFS go play RBGs. You freely 1 shot people