Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Questing to reach max level, quest a bit more and then world quests topped with some more world quests to get emissaries and waiting on the rep to slowly build.

Sounds exactly like what I was doing on Horde side. I'd rather grind rep by killing mobs, at least then I could manage the time table myself.
    i mean sure world quest are pretty much the same but the war campaigns being different would still be double the content just not a massive amount of it.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    I thought they did that in Legion as well.

Could be wrong
    Honestly did not pay much attention. My focus was mythic dungeons. If so then I am glad it is being repeated.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    They are a seasoned company that have made games for years, they are well aware of their timelines and when content needs to be released. They need to be truthful so that player expectations can be gauged and it would reduce headache in the long run. We live in a social media world now and they need to adapt to that or don't talk to us at all, they cannot have it both ways and cherry pick info to feed to us or backlash will continue.
    I agree with you actually, but blizzard has never been perfect and will never be. The fact that people don't remember that blizzard from day one has released patches and not shared every change and think it's something that it's happening only now speaks for itself. Same people (I don't know if you) that are talking about the raid coming 1 month later forget that ICC from the best expansion evah was timegated.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    What is the reason behind increasing your ilvl 30% if the mobs are just going to meet your power gain the next patch?

May as well just wait until the final patch to play.
    hmmm no, mobs gain is lower than yours, I think it was something on the lines like "you are 30% better, mobs has 15% more health" (But I don't know) meaning that you will notice this 30 ilvl bump when you do world quests for example, you will kill things faster, just not 1 shot them 6 months into the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Imagine you pre-purchased BfA for Zandalari Trolls only to find out they will be playable halfway through the expansion...

I let my sub run out two days ago because I wanted to level an alt but don't want to waste my time while I wait for the race/class combination to be unlocked. It's a really shitty MAU strategy
    Good, atleast one less whine comment... oh wait..

15+ Year Old Account
    So.... 7150 residuum for a specific 415 piece.

Amount of pieces you’d have to scrap for that:

385: 205 pieces of Azerite gear
    400: 63 pieces of Azerite gear
    415: 20 pieces of Azerite gear

Considering gear sources, I'd say the weekly m+ chest will be your biggest source of income by far (625 for a 10 key).
    Napkin math tells me that it'll take around 20-30 weeks to get enough for the 3 specific pieces you're after, call me a cynic but that sounds awfully close to the next raid tier.