Anyone else unsubbed and just keeping up to with in game videos?

Feel like there's absolutely no point to play through the story anymore. You get 10% quests and content which are fun and interesting and the rest has just been filler upon filler since BC.

I'd rather they make 10 quality quests per expansion than 300 piece of shit fetch quests to reward that mini dopamine rush every time you get a new item upgrade. What are we, still 14 without any sort of purpose in life?

Art team: Great job, except I can watch your work on youtube
    Everything else: You're doing nothing enticing to bring players back

Nope, still subbed, but this is what I did in Warlords of Draenor. Unsubbed two weeks in and kept up with the story's cinematics on Youtube. It was nice knowing I wasn't missing anything good.

Another one of ''anyone else'', ''is it just me or'' threads bashing parts of the game and basically repeating the same thing over and over.

People that create these type of threads constantly are more boring than BFA system is.

Honestly, stop being obsessed with a game you no longer play. Why not invest your time in the community of a game you currently enjoy?

We don't need a thread of everyone that's burned out.

Yeah, I'm the same way. I just like to at least keep up with the story, even though I've hated the direction its been going in since Mists ended. Lately I've been having urges to play again, just to refill the WoW-shaped void in my life, but watching the cinematics help me resist those urges.

Edit: It's okay to care about/keep up with a game you no longer play. Maybe one day it'll interest you again, and you can enjoy it again. People don't always quit a game because they hate it.
    Last edited by Tyraynor; 2019-01-23 at 01:23 AM.

well i currently have sub untill march 19th then thats it for me,i will still keep an eye on the game in the hope it gets in a better shape,played since beta 2004, so it will be hard for me to totally let go.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Honestly, stop being obsessed with a game you no longer play. Why not invest your time in the community of a game you currently enjoy?

That's like asking people who don't play pro sports why they keep up with pro sports.

Also...why "honestly"? Are you...dishonest when you normally tell people to do things that you need to point out you're being honest?

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not unsubbed but I havn't logged in for a several weeks.

hey man

they're still a part of the community. they realize how great the game was. they're just waiting on blizzard to make wow great again

Blah blah I quit...give me attention....

Quote Originally Posted by stigz View Post
    hey man

they're still a part of the community. they realize how great the game was. they're just waiting on blizzard to make wow great again
    All of this ^^^
    My chips are on reliving Classic, haven't felt that special fuzzy feeling for WoW in years.

Amen! It boggles my mind that players are obsessed about who is/isn't subbed. *unless it's a friend/guildee or family member that you game with.*
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    That's like asking people who don't play pro sports why they keep up with pro sports.

Also...why "honestly"? Are you...dishonest when you normally tell people to do things that you need to point out you're being honest?
    If the main thing you have to state about the sport, let's say Basketball, is "I can't believe what Basketball has turned into, nowadays. This is no longer the sport I enjoy", then yeah. I think it would be weird to keep watching it. If you keep investing time into it, you're not over it. The forum is full of people that have come to hate the game. Yet remain just as obsessed with it. I do not think that is healthy.

"Honestly", was clearly a statement of disbelief. There are just... so many threads that are themed like this. There's several even on the main page. This thread is very very common. Everyone that quits seems to want to both tell it to people, and actively find others like them. As if to revel in the negativity of it all. There's just tons of "I quit, here's why" threads. I find it unbelievable that people still think it is worth opening a discussion thread for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thinking theres a purpose in life
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru