Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Car theft might get you as little as a year in country jail. If the car isn't worth much.
    minimum sentence vs maximum sentence.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

if I took an underskirt of an E-thot would that be considered theft or sexual harassment lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    Until you go over a bit of statistics are realize that former victims of pedos are more likely to become predators. It is a mental illness, not an evil.
    Doesn't matter how they got that way. They prey on kids and therefore my opinion stands.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Yes, it's a crime but two years seems severe.

Who is Gina Martin?
    why is two years severe?
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

2 Years in jail is a bit much. Give them community service, a fine, maybe a few months in jail. Give it a ramp up, not just flat out 2 years. 2 years for 1 offense for going out of your way to see someones underwear without their permission is absurd. If it leads to physical harm, sure, ramp it up. Would I be ticked if someone pantsed me in public? Sure, especially since its more likely they'll see way more. But im not going to demand they spend 2 years in jail. Thats just sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Did prisons over there go private and this is a means for them to cash in? Seems like when we have laws in the US with high potential sentences with low potential harm (ala pot laws) it’s “big prison” on the march...

Pathetic law that makes no sense.

Interesting how is this law going to interact with female tennis? Will all photographers going to go to jail after the first match?
    Or perhaps the players will sign some sort of written consent that they permit others taking photos of their underwear before each game.
    Even then... as a photographer how are you going to be sure that the players did sign a consent?

Stupid law is stupid. It will probably never going to be enforced (there are many laws like that).

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    2 Years in jail is a bit much. Give them community service, a fine, maybe a few months in jail. Give it a ramp up, not just flat out 2 years. 2 years for 1 offense for going out of your way to see someones underwear without their permission is absurd. If it leads to physical harm, sure, ramp it up. Would I be ticked if someone pantsed me in public? Sure, especially since its more likely they'll see way more. But im not going to demand they spend 2 years in jail. Thats just sad.
    It's not a "flat out 2 years"...2 years is the maximum sentence.

Victims previously had to use other avenues likes outraging public decency but upskirting offences will now come with a sentence of up to two years in prison.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by StanShady View Post
    Upskirting hardly affects the supposed victims. I mean really, somebody took a picture of your underwear (which you should be wearing unless you are a slut) without your permission? How traumatic. How truly traumatic.
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Today I learned that going commando makes you a slut. The world we live in.
    I guess I'm a slut

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PreparedFor View Post
    Pathetic law that makes no sense.
    Four accounts!? You need to find a more productive use for your time besides getting banned from mmo champ.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Everything about upskirting is weird to me.

1) Why the hell would you want to do this to a random person when you can type "girls in panties" in Google and see the same shit.
    Probably a rush to do it, kinda how receiving nudes are better than looking up nudes.
    Just like with most crimes, fulfilling a need.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    You linked an article... try reading it.
    You expect him to have time to do that, being unemployed makes him a very busy man, no time to read over what "threads" he write before posting.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s