Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me or wouldn't media about making the cinematics be better in video form?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crimpson View Post
    Because ya know... The Dev team also are Authors and sit there every day thinking.. What can we put in a book and sell? Do me a favor.. Educate yourself on what Game Devs really do or shut up.
    Based on the current state of the game, they don't do much.

How about some content and good game instead ya filthy cunts...

Quote Originally Posted by Omedon View Post
    ‪Just so y’all know: A game that makes and sells a pop-up book doesn’t and won’t end a story with “and the moral of the story is: the genocidal war criminal was right all along!”
    So you didn't play WoD huh?
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Ugh Blizzard keeps churning out garbage that morons buy by the ton, while good authors are taking forever. Wherefore art thou my doors of stone.
    And some morons believe that their tastes are objectively superior... And, it would seem, that the work of one author prevents another somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Is it just me or wouldn't media about making the cinematics be better in video form?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait.. so you are saying the stuff coming out on the 22nd they spent all that time making for all the players. The new raid, the changes to the azerite system, 2 new allied races was a lie and they just showed us that stuff to make fun of us? Man. I need to open my eyes more.

If you buy the books you then support the lame/hack/bad writing that was darkshore. Danuser and Terran both ignored players during the last stream and didn't address any questions. If you buy the books then you contribute to the problem that is the narrative team for wow.

so they want more of my cash?

no

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Shame you cannot buy them with the salt that will be in this thread if the first few posts are anything to go by :P
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh man that made me laugh, came to see the salt in a post that shouldn't have salt, and was not disappointed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    I love the "making books instead of fixing systems".

Like they got pulled the devs aside and got them to make some books...
    You're telling me they didn't?!

/s

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    And some morons believe that their tastes are objectively superior... And, it would seem, that the work of one author prevents another somehow?

The wow catalog of books is objectively worse than real science fiction/fantasy. Though I can understand why it appeals to you, if you're unable to see that statement and the one following it are seperate. To explain it: Crap is easily churned out.

I think I speak for the majority of the community when I say.... meh

was this one of the multiple diablo projects they supposedly have in the works? If so then jesus fucking chirst

The wow catalog of books is objectively worse than real science fiction/fantasy. Though I can understand why it appeals to you, if you're unable to see that statement and the one following it are seperate. To explain it: Crap is easily churned out.
    Sure, sure, and there's also such as thing as objectively good science fiction/fantasy out there, agreed upon by all as well worth money and time spent.

/s

Although not a sworn fan of the Blizzard books, it's funny and a bit sad to see the same sort of arrogance from people year after year.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by P5YKO-TP View Post
    You're telling me they didn't?!

/s
    I picture it as there being a guy with a whip/electric pig sticker, ushering the teams cattle-style between different departments of the company at the whims of Activision, screaming "WORK! WORK!".

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Please don't buy this.
    Pretty much this. This seems like a RIDICULOUS cash grab. I'd sooner say make posters of certain art. A book of hearthstone art? Cash grab.

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

they tried to this week with the Q&A talk about cinematics and the backgroudn stuff and how they make them
    and the community screamed at them about "this isnt lore" and "Sylvanas is shit" and "fix the fucking game"

- - - Updated - - -

You mean like lord of the rings with its horrible cringe moments and "but why not just ride the eagles?"
    or star wars with constant retcons, jar jar binks, and many other nonsense like fart fetish writing?
    harry potter with "Oh yeah one of our main charecters was black, even though i mentioned their white skin many times before, she was always black."

Bunch of ungrateful 12 year old haters...Oh and yeah.. i understand you are not 12 year olds.. but you act like one.. These artists studdied their whole life to create something for you to enjoy. Something hopefully you will understand one day. To be able to show off your work to the whole world is the best thing every artist can hope. To be a part of a team that create a whole world. To be appreciated after your long hard working journey.
    Support those people!! They are the ones who create those worlds FOR YOU! Learn their names! Buy their work. Because you all know how great Arhas and Frostmourne looked! You know the chills you got when Illidan holding Gul'dan skull jumped and shouted "You are not prepared". Dont be another mindless troll on the board of the hatetrain. I know blizzard did tons of mistakes and slowly lead our game towards a cliff.. And i dont like that. I realy hope BFA and future of wow will become better. But as an artist... please dont direct ur hatred towards the people who sole purpose is to make the world you live in more cool and beautiful. Cashgrab or not... this is not about Blizzard or Activision. I would gladly support my fellow collegues and buy their amazing art books.

I want a pop-up e-book!

gotta milk it before their games die out, am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by Edgysan View Post
    gotta milk it before their games die out, am I right?
    What a fitting name you have there