Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by lummiuster View Post
    loool I'm fuckin dead you used the "ironic" argument. I can already picture your "let me talk to your manager" haircut
    oh and now you know me from a couple of posts.

so you hate toxic people but you're toxic.

you laugh at people who think they know your real life from a post then do the same thing.

i guess if i want to see your picture i'd look up irony in the dictionary for you sir are the best example one can find.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    oh and now you know me from a couple of posts.

so you hate toxic people but you're toxic.

you laugh at people who think they know your real life from a post then do the same thing.

i guess if i want to see your picture i'd look up irony in the dictionary for you sir are the best example one can find.
    Yeah keep writing essays on how people who dont give a shit about details and just want to have simple fun are toxic.

They said om Twitter the heal stop on damage taken

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    It doesn't matter at this point.
    Even if the Horde gets weaker racials, unless the Alliance ones are literally OP to the point where guilds are going to change for the edge, the damage is done.

At this point, it's not about the racials anymore but also the player activity/recruitment pool.

Top guilds went Horde for the stronger racials when it was a huge difference. Players who care enough about min/maxing follow to try to get into top guilds/progress further.
    There's no reason for them to shift back to the Alliance now, especially when the Alliance has the smaller recruitment pool for "serious" players.
    What if, once the balancing was addressed (No seriously, hear me out. Stop laughing!)

They offered a small window where guilds could faction change for free (similar to the occasional free transfers they used to give from high pop to low pop servers).

Would that help anything? (Nevermind if they'd ever actually do it. I said stop laughing!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    What if, once the balancing was addressed (No seriously, hear me out. Stop laughing!)

They offered a small window where guilds could faction change for free (similar to the occasional free transfers they used to give from high pop to low pop servers).

Would that help anything? (Nevermind if they'd ever actually do it. I said stop laughing!)
    Probably not because then it just splits the recruitment pool in half and no one wants to deal with having half of that.

Really, the only thing they could do at this point I think is remove faction restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    This ^

The Alliance racials would have to be buffed to OP levels for the Horde top guilds to pay for faction changes.
    Actually... if you drop "elite" reward, Famed Slayer of G'huun as an example, from the 1st 100 to the 1st 50, the really competitive people might faction hop in hopes of getting into a smaller race. As in my example the "Famed Slayer of G'huun is only rewarded to the 1st 100 Horde, and 1st 100 Alliance Guilds to get the Mythic kill. If you make the amount of guilds that can obtain it smaller, that might influence some guilds to move, maybe... who knows.

It's already been done in MoP with Horde, so nothing will change.

Horde will win the war campaign and absorb the Alliance into the one true faction, coincidentally also called Horde. Then the racials will stop being an issue :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Actually... if you drop "elite" reward, Famed Slayer of G'huun as an example, from the 1st 100 to the 1st 50, the really competitive people might faction hop in hopes of getting into a smaller race. As in my example the "Famed Slayer of G'huun is only rewarded to the 1st 100 Horde, and 1st 100 Alliance Guilds to get the Mythic kill. If you make the amount of guilds that can obtain it smaller, that might influence some guilds to move, maybe... who knows.
    Don't qualify for the first month of transferring same with the realm first titles/achs.
    Not that much point in worrying about them that much, you lose the title if the guild dies or you leave so they're not worth spending money on transferring an entire guild for.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Don't qualify for the first month of transferring same with the realm first titles/achs.
    Not that much point in worrying about them that much, you lose the title if the guild dies or you leave so they're not worth spending money on transferring an entire guild for.
    Really, so if player in a 1st 100 to kill... guild leaves, they lose the title? That so BS. They earned it, they should get to keep it. But if an entire guild moved from horde to alliance, it could increase their chance to get that 1st 100 in the future. I remember quite a few Horde players posting that "Cross realm Mythic should unlock when their Faction got there 1st 100, not after both Factions do." I assume they were tired of waiting for the alliance to finally catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Really, so if player in a 1st 100 to kill... guild leaves, they lose the title? That so BS. They earned it, they should get to keep it. But if an entire guild moved from horde to alliance, it could increase their chance to get that 1st 100 in the future. I remember quite a few Horde players posting that "Cross realm Mythic should unlock when their Faction got there 1st 100, not after both Factions do." I assume they were tired of waiting for the alliance to finally catch up.
    Correct they do, as it's a guild achievement. All players in the guild that have CE get the title.

They could do it sure, but would need to do it in advance before the tier releases to account for the 1 month cooldown. But I highly doubt it would prompt many if any to make the switch in order to go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by lummiuster View Post
    Yeah keep writing essays on how people who dont give a shit about details and just want to have simple fun are toxic.
    4 sentences = essay.

no wonder the racials are too much for you, probably lose attention before you can read what they do.