Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I will love this game now and forever.

There aren't many things you can love in this life anymore.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    ok here is my question, all yall not even playing so why .. comment.. I am still playing but im on a break until they release the zandalari trolls .. in 8.2 with the rise of ashazara.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    There is a substantial RP community in WoW. Hence the existence of RP servers. Also, many people consider their character as an extension of them in a virtual world. It's THEM. It's their AVATAR.

Who are you to judge what players find fun in this game? And yes, despite your pitiful ignorance, there are people who might hate WoW's current game systems, but find immersion on a new race/class combo. And yes, for those people (although i don't belong to them, but have met many in my WoW experience of 12 unsubbed years) new allied races are what they were expecting from this xpac.

And they still get diddles from Blizzard.

And because you're either young or (despite age) totally not mature, just a small snippet of wisdom i have acquired in life:

Whatever you may think is bad, garbage, worthless, dangerous, (add any negative here), you should remember there are more people in this planet than you can imagine who actually have the opposite opinion about it.
    wow. it seems i finally found the dalai lama on a computer game online forum. thx for enlightening my soul and my mind. thx a lot! bb

"new traits" "new azrutie" "new azurite traits!" There are legit mobile phone mmos that are pushing more complex, less rng based mechanics. What the fuck happened to blizzard?

Quote Originally Posted by KyleEverett View Post
    They should have released Zandalari and Kul Tirans by now, but the state of Kul Tirans on the PTR is scary. They are so unfinished it's a joke. They've had months to work on them and helms and mounts aren't even turned on.
    Instead of making a good game. They really on giving players hope that it will be good in the future to keep them subbed and coming back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    Awe seeing all the crying about no Kul-tiran yet, I can't wait to see the shitstorm it will be when they realize how gated they are. Reminder, they are locked behind:
    Exalted rep
    Mythic dungeon
    Full quest chain

Enjoy don't expect to join in 8.1.5 and be able to roll one immediately.
    If you cry about exalted then you dont deserve the races, its so easy to hit it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Back when this game ha d a lot of players, a post like this would have had 100's of replies after 24 hours.
    But now, 2 days after it's been published, only 90 responses, and most negatives anyway
    Not saying anything, just an observation....

Quote Originally Posted by orca2425 View Post
    ok here is my question, all yall not even playing so why .. comment.. I am still playing but im on a break until they release the zandalari trolls .. in 8.2 with the rise of ashazara.
    They are passionate about the game and still care about the game, they just don't like the game in its current state.

You yourself are not playing, you said you are on break so why did you post? Maybe people are waiting for their Zandalari Trolls equivalent content to arrive or maybe waiting for the state of the game to get better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eduwneso View Post
    In your world full of hating ofc it's just like you are saying, and not a combination of activision and them wanting to pelase the people who asked for a shorter content drought. Ofc activision behind, and blizzard also wants money, that's true and they will do some werid shit from time to time to bring more money, like all big companies. blizzard could make millions of changes trying to do something for wow, and they only thing you would read/hear is "MAU MAU MAU" "CASH GRAB CASH GRAB" "PHONES PHONES PHONES" because over the years it seems they created spoiled fanboys who turned into the avatars of the new hate, the new revolution!.

As I have said to some people before, if you are capable of producing this quantity of toxicity and hate with a video game and a company, man, I feel sorry if any of your friends changes and you feel they are not the same, they should hide.
    The problem with the gaming community isn't the gamers, but these greedy devs who purposely lie and release broken games for a quick buck, and the pathetic people like you who for some reason keep making excuses for this sleazy behavior. In what fucking world is it "toxic" to call out multi-billion dollar companies openly scamming money from people? If this wasn't a problem, then Activision, Ubisoft, EA and Blizzard wouldn't be under investigation for fraud right now, would they?... Keep sucking that Acitivision dick, dude...
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valehna View Post
    The problem with the gaming community isn't the gamers, but these greedy devs who purposely lie and release broken games for a quick buck, and the pathetic people like you who for some reason keep making excuses for this sleazy behavior. In what fucking world is it "toxic" to call out multi-billion dollar companies openly scamming money from people? If this wasn't a problem, then Activision, Ubisoft, EA and Blizzard wouldn't be under investigation for fraud right now, would they?... Keep sucking that Acitivision dick, dude...
    When you think about how they produced WoW with exponentially less money, we really have lowered our expectations... Like they made the entire game for a fraction of what they make monthly today....

I see some great comments in this thread e.g.

"new traits" "new azrutie" "new azurite traits!" There are legit mobile phone mmos that are pushing more complex, less rng based mechanics. What the fuck happened to blizzard?

"Instead of making a good game. They really on giving players hope that it will be good in the future to keep them subbed and coming back."

"Allied races will be released JUST before the end of the 6-month dreadwake sub. What else did you expect from Bli$$ard?"

"Time Gate of Vengeance."

I'll add my own: Lottery of Azeroth: Tides of Gullibility

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    You were definitely baited. You might not feel that you were, but that's just the Blizzard-brainwash effect. It makes you defend a company that makes vague announcements purposefully to keep you on the hook for as long as possible.

Blizzard isn't as daft as people think. They're time-gating this just like their quest content.
    i literally am not even going to play the races, i dont care about them,...
    and again literally every fucking company makes vague statements.
    smash when it was originally anounced "2018" wow thats a whole fucking year
    monster hunter world expansion "autum 2019"
    wow thats like... 4 whole months
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    wow. it seems i finally found the dalai lama on a computer game online forum. thx for enlightening my soul and my mind. thx a lot! bb
    Sorry i had to make another account to answer you, since the deterioration of administration quality in here.

Now, apart from your quip, got anything to else to discuss about the importance of character appearance in a mmo-RP GAME, or do you consider yourself shut up because of your narrowminded opinion?

7+ Year Old Account
    Ive been unsubbed for ages, but like, I honestly thought the second raid was out already. I felt there was nothing of interest to do when i unsubbed, and the raid was out for over a month then. What have you folks even been doing in the game? :P