Poll: How far did you prog/get in M+

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantombeard View Post
    BFA M+ sucks probably because the dungeons were already done before they knew how popular M+ was going to be in Legion. Remember we was half way through Legion before everyone jumped on the M+ band wagon and rightfully so, M+ in Legion was awesome and IMO the best feature ever added to WOW. Reason BFA sucks in M+ bottom line, Legion Dungeons were made for M+ BFA's Dungeons were not. After they exploded with popularity they rushed the feature and riggernigged it into BFA. Trust me, next expansion M+ will be awesome or if were really lucky the next few dungeons added to BFA. Fingers crossed.
    Actually, you have it all wrong. It's the Legion dungeons that were created randomly and m+ mode was slapped on top.
    Dungeons released later on in expansion were focus to m+ groups (Karazhan, Cathedral, Seat....) and most would agree that they were the hardest/ most annoying dungeons to complete.
    All of the BFA dungeons were design with m+ in mind which is extremely surprising seeing the state and the layouts of some of the dungeons (Sanguine in Waycrest...)
    I think they were over eager to present the challenging content to the WoW community who simply was not ready for it. I do my 15's daily and I have to admit some weeks/dungeons just make me want to hate the entire m+ system because of how stupid some affixes make them.

- 6/8 mythic
    - barely do M+ because im geared out from raiding
    - get told i need 1.5k io
    - give up

Absolutely no point in doing the +15 achievement because virtually anyone can do it and there is no reward to it (a mount or a cosmetic could have been a nice incentive but apparently cool mounts belong to the store), it's just time consuming for absolutely nothing

Might have done it if the game was fun playing, but it isn't in its current state, hard to find any friend motivated even for a weekly 10, and the group finder is full of bad tryhards playing "elitists" way better than they can play the game, quite a sad state.
    Last edited by Mokuna; 2019-01-20 at 11:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm at 1k io mainly just doing my weekly mythic +. I think I might level up a mage, and try pushing M+ on my DH, Mage, and Hunter (my main) next season. Looks more fun with the rebalanced dungeons and Reaping.

7+ Year Old Account
    Mostly just did 10-12 keys. I spent this season levelling and gearing all my characters. I have only recently found a class that I actually enjoy in both raids and m+ so maybe season 2 ill push more.

I did a ton of M+ in Legion, but I really haven't enjoyed it in BfA, and I fell off pretty early in the season. I can't stand how most of the dungeons revolve so much around dodging patrols and being careful not to pull extra trash. It makes everything feel awkward and claustrophobic. There are a few like King's Rest, Atal'Dazar, and the Underrot that I enjoy, but a bunch of the others feel unnecessarily finicky and perplexing, especially when you're not in a guild group.

Quote Originally Posted by begemoc View Post
    Actually, you have it all wrong. It's the Legion dungeons that were created randomly and m+ mode was slapped on top.
    Dungeons released later on in expansion were focus to m+ groups (Karazhan, Cathedral, Seat....) and most would agree that they were the hardest/ most annoying dungeons to complete.
    All of the BFA dungeons were design with m+ in mind which is extremely surprising seeing the state and the layouts of some of the dungeons (Sanguine in Waycrest...)
    I think they were over eager to present the challenging content to the WoW community who simply was not ready for it. I do my 15's daily and I have to admit some weeks/dungeons just make me want to hate the entire m+ system because of how stupid some affixes make them.
    Upper Kara was one of the easiest dungeons IMO. Almost no trash which meant that most affixes did nothing.

Never really got into M+ but past few weeks with guild dying and not raiding, had nothing better to do and must say i started enjoying it. Because of the late start I am just missing KR at 10 or above in time, all the others are at least 12 or 13 but this week i had no luck with KR at all. Even very good groups just random crap happening last night group was easy on for a +2 11 key, then war DPS going offline as we clearing trash to the 3rd boss had to 4 man the rest of the place and failed by 20 sec. Had that happend two other times this week someone going offline on a run. Or I had just terrible groups either good tank poor dps or poor tank good dps, one group had a rogue doing stupid number should have been easy time but tank was hopeless had no clue what to do on the bosses and was stoping for a good mintue before each pull

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    10-12 most of the dungeons, one only a 9 (shrine ). I very seldom pug because playing with friends is just more fun, even if the pug run went flawless it's more enjoyable with friends.

Nobody can exclude you from your own key.

I feel like everyone complaining about r.io should have to push his own key to the desired level in pugs and report back how it went and how they picked players themselves.
    I did, score means nothing

M+ is somehow even worse in BFA than it was in legion so i only cared enough to do one m10 each week.

The changes to m+ with 4 affixes instead of 3, fortified/tyrannical on even low keys resulted in me doing less keys so far in BFA than I did in Legion. I've done at least 1 key a week (some weeks i've done more) and I always get my 10 done. There's still some dungeons where my best is lower than a 10 (for example Snake Temple I believe is a 6) mostly because I feel me and my guildies usually get the same dungeons, OR whenever someone gets a key I need I'm not around when they do it. Have done +12 highest in time, but got a few +10s and +11s depleted that I would like to do better next season.

Highest was a +11, not on time. Highest on time was something weak like a 7.

But I haven't completed a run in months, just kept getting harder and harder to find groups and getting shit items for hours of painful pugging just wasn't worth it.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've not bothered with anything higher than 14, and am perfectly satisfied getting a 10+ in every week.
    The rewards for anything above 10 are, in my personal opinion, not worth my time and effort. I rather spend my time squeezing in a few more expeditions for pets and mounts.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by ydraw View Post
    Upper Kara was one of the easiest dungeons IMO. Almost no trash which meant that most affixes did nothing.
    With the current BFA trash counts in some places, if we had Upper kara now you would probably have to go to Lower kara to get some additional count.

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    melees are always ROGUE DH, who needs a warrior?
    or a ret. or a monk.

Seriously, Blizz spent years in making classes as close as they could in numbers to encourage people to bring good players instead of op classes and then they keep giving overpowered spells here and there, ending up in having always the same combination around. Nonsense.

After I stopped mythic raiding altogether, the only thing I do is M+. I just can't wipe on a same boss for 4 hours straight. Been doing it since Vanilla.
    Legion, I think, was the best version of M+ yet. No limits on what drops you could get, less cancer affixes.
    I got the 15 achivement a couple of weeks ago, just 'cause I had half of them on one char, and half on the other already.

Few points:
    - M+ is very class based. My main HPally basically lives near the mission tables, becuase it sucks ass in anything higher than +15. If you don't have an optimal class/build, you may (or probably will) strugle to find a group or just perform on par with more FotM classes. And RIO illustrates that in all it's glory.
    *subpoint: pugs looking for an "optimal" composition, even if the key level doesn't need anything like that. Even good geared raiders on a lesser popular classes strugle when looking for a group.
    - The reward system, especially for azerite pieces is just garbage. Yes, Blizz did this because of the amount of grind hardcore players would have to do in orde to get the BiS pieces from 5-man for raids. But It still didn't stop some people going hard for higher key farming a particular trinket, for example. TR is a half measure.
    - Difficulty levels of some dungeons are very different, regardless of the affixes on any given week. Freehold is, erm, free. And Shrine is wack.
    Last edited by Smag; 2019-01-22 at 11:59 AM.

Treated me like the autist that I really am

5+ Year Old Account
    its bad atm, i dont know why i bother with it.......... im sad.

Not having fun with them. Feels more mandatory rather than something I want to do. I +10 all but 4 dungeons as I just don’t care at this point.
    Honestly thinking I just won’t even do the next season at all unless a guildie needs someone to fill a spot.