Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezo View Post
    Wrath of the Lich King: This is when changes began, and they were numerous. The starting change was exclusively the introduction of 10 versus 25 players, and the difficulty was named the same. It differed with Sartharion at launch, however, which had four difficulties (while nothing else did). It could be argued that 10-man was "Normal" and 25-man was "Heroic", but that terminology wasn't used.
    It was the official Blizzard name for the difficulties (10-man and 25-man) at the start.

Few players used it (that I know of) - but to claim that the official name was never used is as many of your other statements plain wrong.

Just look at https://www.wowhead.com/the-obsidian-sanctum#comments from 2008:
    First boss: Assign 4 (or 10 on heroic) people, including tank and healers to go through the portal every time, and kill the add that spawns in there. The rest stays on the boss, that's pretty much it.

This raid is extremely easy on heroic mode (25 man).

After doing the instance on normal (10 man) this is a joke with killing the dragons, if the groups half organized I recommend attempting to leave one dragon up for the extra loot. A complete write up on the instance in the 10 man.
    And also from Blizzard: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/3-1-0
    Eye of Eternity
    Malygos will now properly delay before breathing after a Vortex on Heroic difficulty.

The key to that instance was: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=13375/...-focusing-iris
    Last edited by Forogil; 2019-02-04 at 10:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Do you follow is the better question.
    Okay, we’re done.

You have, quite literally, completely ignored what was posted (or flat-out failed to understand it) and repeated the same nonsense that was wrong, as proven by the numbers AND INTENTIONS I gave you about difficulties that you’ve conveniently ignored.

Talking to you in order to correct you, no matter how clearly, is a complete waste of time.

Welcome to ignore.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezo View Post
    You have, quite literally, completely ignored what was posted (or flat-out failed to understand it) and repeated the same nonsense that was wrong, as proven by the numbers AND INTENTIONS I gave you about difficulties that you’ve conveniently ignored.
    Common fallacy that many fall back on when they have no argument. Just because I disagree with you does not mean that I don't understand or ignored it. Nothing you stated about the history of raid sizes changes that you were wrong. Normal was not created and added to the game with Siege of Ogrimmar or even Mists of Pandaria. Normal has always been a part of the game.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/3-2-0

Normal was used in WotLK. You are wrong. Normal was used prior to Mists and prior to seige of ogrimmar where you keep claiming it was added to the game. Normal has always existed because prior to Wotlk every raid was Normal mode. In Uldar you could toggle "heroic" through special triggers during encounters. 10 and 25 were still normal mode raids. Because there was no other difficulty.

No amount of ignoring the truth will change the truth. Nor does saying you are going to ignore me hurt my feelings. I never understand the need people feel to let someone know they are ignored. Just do it and move on.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."